Missing 3k AA?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elskidor, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Elskidor Augur

I've only been gone for 2 months and I know I had 15k AA, but I decide to log on FTP and immediately I knew my AA was messed up. I decided to resub to see if that was the problem, but it's still displaying only a little over 12k AA to my name. I'm wondering if there was a glitch whenever the new expansion was released or something to help me understand this or how I can get my AA replenished if this is a Daybreak screw up. I don't have any desire to return after 2 months and grind out another 3K that I have already earned. I just wanted to play the new expansion.
  2. Derd Augur

Consolidated aa and ftp don't mix well. You should have seen a message telling you not to zone or logout or you would lose aa, so its gone. And a ftp is going to get ate up in ros
  3. Elskidor Augur

Well in that case I'm glad I did not purchase the expansion. Too bad I resubscribed. I'm not sticking around to deal with this Daybreak mess.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

Plenty of the player base hated the consolidation. But we have no say in what the devs do.
  5. Gialana Augur

To go more in depth, DBG recently did several rounds of AA consolidation, which resulted in lines of AA being refunded. During one of the cosolidations, they also made the following changes:
    1) You can retain a maximum of 3 times your level in unassigned AA points. If you log out before spending, you lose the AA in excess of 3 times your level. When this has happened to me, if I hit the camp button, camp was automatically aborted, and I was warned about losing AA. I never tried hitting camp a second time to see if I would get the same aborting and warning.
    2) If you have a FTP account and are above the spending limit of AA (250/1000 without unlockers for free and silver), then you are allowed to spend down to just below 3 times your level.
    3) if you have All Access, you are required to spend to below 2 times your level before auto grant will work.

The bad thing about all of this is that if the game or your computer crash or you lose power before you get below the 3 times level limit, you still lose the excess AA. People have reported that even in these instances, DBG customer service was unable to restore their lost AA.