Missed Account to Reactivate

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Morlucius, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Morlucius Elder

Please take a look at my tickets once again. While you seem to have got one of my accounts of being suspended. You forgot that its was 3 different accounts you asked me to cancel my disputes on and only took care of the one account. I have updated my original ticket and even put in another for the account that was missed.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

3. Morlucius Elder

4. Morlucius Elder

lmao you think I care what your opinion is, once again they have screwed up and its from the so called manager of customer support. I waited all day for a response from my original ticket and even responded on my lunch at work not my fault they dont read there own stuff or take notes on tickets such as this
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You don't care what your own opinion is!? Responding to yourself after all...
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OMG Best catch ever Smokezz!
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

We need more posts!
  8. Morlucius Elder

what you mad bros
  9. Morlucius Elder

You guys have never had to deal with this crap and have been stuck on this game to realize that how they do there support is 100% crappy. Sorry but a good customer support manager would not have for one let this situation go this far and two would not have missed all of my accounts. It truly shows only thing daybreak cared about was the money
  10. Morlucius Elder

Bur honestly all i see here are 3 internet trolls that think they are better then everyone else. cause if you had better things to do you wouldnt stock my posts
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You're stocking your thread with posts quite well.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Morlucius Elder

says the guy who responds to everyone of my threads and posts.. derp derp this is the support forums and what i post is for support as to what the forum was deigned for and what there own phone system tells us to do
  13. Morlucius Elder

But peace out, not wasting my time on a internet troll when i have gaming to do and farming to be done. I have my tickets in and they know of the new issue.. Not to worried about when i get this account back cause i know I will
  14. Anhari Augur

Posts like this are mostly pointless. Remember the Devs do NOT troll this forum so your chance of getting a response are nill to NONE!

This is fodder for trolls. Keep feeding them and the multiply!
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Specifically after midnight!!! When your not at work!!!
  16. jeskola pheerie

The joke is on you, I am not even sure they have a Customer Service dept. much less a manager of Customer Support, I think the devs take care of it in their free time. You probably got a janitor on the phone....
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Remember never get them wet!
  18. Dharken Elder

You spam global about this crap all day, now you are spamming the threads? Learn to be patient. Stop being a whiner.
  19. Morlucius Elder

Global just forums and twitter but about to go to facebook and better social media see what they think of all this. Sorry but if they do not have customer support mangers or a tier 2 then they shouldnt answer tickets with such positions. we have every right to complain about the service in which we get by this company. Especially when we are sold things that do not work
  20. Dootdootindoo New Member

It would appear your accounts were suspended due to chargebacks which are automatically banned by the system. If you clear the chargebacks they usually un-ban the accounts.