Mischief was supposed to be chaotic!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chainsaw_Massacre, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Oops, my bad.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

You had me for a second there.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They can pick pocket anything that isn't tagged as magic which means they can get everything off a mob if it doesn't have any of those to drop.
  4. Captain Video Augur

Doesn't ring a bell with me.

They can't pickpocket any item that is equipped, but weapons and armor that aren't equipped (and so not used in combat) are fair game. You may not find any such item(s) because they haven't been rolled yet, or at least that's my version. I haven't played a lot of Rogue in my day, but I cannot recall ever once picking a piece of Defiant gear, which is on all global loot tables at relevant levels. NPCs never equip Defiant gear, it was designed to be player-only.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

All defiant gear is tagged as magic which means a rogue can't pickpocket it.
  6. Gheed Is not reading your response

Are bobbybick & the band of wall lickers really advocating for changing the loot dropping from mobs after the entire guild did hate splits to farm spite golems dropping dragon loot in classic? Then went on to farm picks of fear golems that were dropping 20 pieces of loot which was clearly unintended?

Feels kinda weird man. But hey, Mischief baby!