[Mischief] The Faceless

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Protocol, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Strife Lorekeeper

Love the plane of fear logo
  2. Strife Lorekeeper

Gearing up for another expansion launch! DoDH right around the corner. We're always looking for more people for an even bigger loot piñata!
    Protocol likes this.
  3. Protocol Dragon Defender

Don't be stuck with dead guilds that can't clear Vish or have to join raid with other guilds to clear content! These expansions are only going to get more challenging, join Faceless and slay Dragons, Gods, Aliens and Vampires today!
    Shui likes this.
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

DoDH is just three weeks away! Come join Faceless and blitz through Demiplane in style!
    Shui likes this.
  5. Strife Lorekeeper

DoDH is one of EQ's best expansions! Come join us for the fun :)
    Shui likes this.
  6. Sharpy New Member

DODH just days away. Who's hungry?
    Shui likes this.
  7. Vallain522 New Member

I'm hungry for blood.... and also candy.
  8. Protocol Dragon Defender

The server first DoDH clear and server first split Blood Clear goes to Faceless! We're recruiting for PoR now!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Shui and HighSpawnRate like this.
  9. Strife Lorekeeper

Faceless with the server first Mayong split as well!!
    [IMG]

[Thu Oct 20 21:31:03 2022] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Mayong Mistmoore has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Ominous along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Oct 20 22:24:58 2022] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Mayong Mistmoore has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Depredation along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  10. Protocol Dragon Defender

I think a 3 split of Demiplane is in our near future! If your guild is struggling with content there is never a bad time to apply to Faceless! We make clearing content a fun and relaxing experience without monopolizing 3+ nights a week of your time. We're also getting more loot than any other guild on the server! There is no better place to be!
    Shui likes this.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

We're pausing our normal progression discussion to talk about Darkpaw Games current Extra Life fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network! Our members have come together this past week to support this wonderful effort and have so far donated just under $3,000!

[IMG]

In addition to this our leadership team will be running a 24 hour stream in support of the Extra Life Game Day this Saturday, November 5th to hopefully raise even more for the cause! We'll be kicking it off at 10am EST and doing a 1-70 permadeath self found leveling rush on the Mischief server. We'll have a variety of incentives for donors including giveaways, claimable items, and beta codes for Everquests latest expansion! It's going to be a blast and we hope to see you all there!

https://www.twitch.tv/zaidegod
    Shui, Strife and Zohan like this.
  12. Protocol Dragon Defender

I am super proud and excited to show the results of our fundraising effort! It's been an absolute privilege to help Darkpaw Games in raising money for this great cause! We cannot wait for next year, we're going to keep raising the bar!
    [IMG]
    Chopsuey likes this.
  13. Protocol Dragon Defender

As promised last week we buried Mayong and conquered Demiplane in a three split - possibly for the first time EVER in era.

Faceless is the #1 raiding guild on Mischief - we maintain a casual atmosphere but outperform all contenders. We're clearing all content in just TWO official raid nights per week and less than three hours per night! We've got tons of groups doing alternate raids, plat raids, grinding and working on achievements outside of official raids too. #FastCasual

[IMG]
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

Another week, another 3 split Demiplane. No wipes, no issues. It’s not just a fluke!

[IMG]
  15. Masror Audacity

Faceless is the best guild I've ever been in. The Leadership is amazing and the people are all around just fun to play with and joke around.
  16. Shui Butai

Perfect time to join with DoDh on lock down, PoR starting soon! The 70 Trudge is almost over
  17. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I've only been in Faceless on two servers, but one of the things I have always loved about Faceless is our steadfast no-drakkin policy.
  18. Klucifer Lorekeeper

I stopped playing like 15 years ago, came back and hopped around from server to server, until I found The Faceless... now I've found my home!

My entire EQ career would be described as "casual" and I always played a necromancer and/or a bard, I casually mentioned one day that I thought it would be cool to spice things up and make a tank, but I wouldn't want to negatively affect the greater good... everyone immediately said, "make what you want, we will help!" and that's when I made a paladin (I know, not really a tank), and I've been met with nothing but mentorship and awesomeness.... I was worried I'd screw things up, the first time I had to ramp tank I was like "uhhhh, huh?" but I was coached through it!

This is definitely an awesome guild to be in, it is fast casual raiding, and they mean it! Plus, the achievements we plow through together are super awesome!

Want server firsts? Want awesome loot and BIS quickly? Come join The Faceless and help us add even more to our awesome list to achievements! We have mentorship, we have progression help, we have friendship, we have humor, plus we have an amazing team that accomplishes stuff together!
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

2022 was our year! Server first GoD, Omens, DoN, DoDH and PoR completions with 4 split Tacvi, Anguish, 3 split Vish and Demiplane and soon deep splits of PoR too!

On top of that it was our pleasure to be part of and help lead what is possibly the largest raiding alliance of all time with 21 guilds on Mischief coming together to kill 20 open world mobs and share Berserker Bones.

[IMG]
    Shui likes this.
  20. Protocol Dragon Defender

DK 1-4 all split in 60 minutes? You love to see it! Now is the time to join Faceless for TSS launch! Join the top raiding team on Mischief; where you can maintain 100% attendance just raiding two nights a week for two hours a piece! Boxes welcome, loot plentiful, & friendship abundant!