[Mischief] The Faceless

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Protocol, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

Lost Dungeons of Norrath is just a week away! Don’t spent another expansion with a guild that’s struggling to clear content or wasting your time. Join Faceless today and prepare to blitz through LDoN and get piles of loot every week!
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

LDoN is half way done am we have piles of augments going to alts and back boxes. We are recruiting all classes for GoD and beyond so if you want to get in with the top DKP guild on the server apply today! https://discord.gg/vADbqc6uGM
  3. Protocol Dragon Defender

GoD is launching this week! Join the only guild that’s going to split all of GoD and Tunat in the first 24 hours! Don’t ride a bench, apply to Faceless today!
  4. Sinsa New Member

22+ years of this game! best guild i've been a part of!
    Risiko and Protocol like this.
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

Our team here at Faceless had an amazing experience for GoD launch! Not wanting to leave members behind we ran two full raid splits through GoD and managed to get the server first and second Tunat kills and GoD completion, several hours ahead of the next closest guild!
    In addition to that we had the server first Uqua, Ikkinz 1-4, Cynosure, Inktuta and Txevu completions as well!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

As always if you are interested in joining the #1 guild on Mischief reach out to me or Antisocial on discord at Zaide#0001 or Antisocial#5850
  6. Endacer Augur

Best guild i've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Those of you disappointed with the new tlp announcement will fit right in, we're going to live.
    [IMG]
    Risiko and Protocol like this.
  7. Azzudien Augur

Week 1 GoD = Double Tunat kill
    Week 2 GoD = Triple Tunat kill (first time ever on a tlp?)
    Week 3 GoD = Quadruple Tunat kills
    In the span of 14 days, 9 Tunat kills. Really fun guild to be part of

Updated for week 3
    Shui and Protocol like this.
  8. Strife Lorekeeper

Triple Tunat split, Triple Quarm splits. Anything Faceless doesn't kill to the extreme?

Wild when one guild gets both the first and second kill on an expansion boss lol. Can you say domination?
    Shui likes this.
  9. Shui Butai

Most well organized and friendly group of people I've raided with in years!
  10. wildone Elder

i raided and killed god when it first came out about 2 decades ago and it was dam hard back then now its snowflake content for a zerg guild.
  11. **Dragonslayer** Lorekeeper

don't get them started on double post's they are headhunters and EQ's police
  12. Clarius New Member

Did you miss the part when they said they run split raids? are you aware of what that is? You sound like a bitter member of a guild that can't kill endgame content and therefor begrudge those who achieve what you are not achieving for yourself in this game. When endgame guilds split their raid force in two, pull in double the loot, do it first before anyone else and clear the zones without wipes or deaths of any kind it's not a zerg sir.

I once was recruited by a guild on Mischief who I'll not name that described themselves as a "true skill guild" and referred to all the top guilds as "zerg guilds". I knew right away this was to make themselves feel better about their smaller and lesser skilled/dedicated player roster. But, the truth is, the guilds you and they refer to as "zerg guilds" are actually some of the most skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated players in Everquest that strive to break records and compete at the top. I ended up passing on the recruitment offer by the guild referring to themselves as "doing it the right way" and applied and joined a "so called zerg guild". I had to prepare a resume style application about myself, undergo an interview and have my skills on trial for weeks while they evaluated everything I do, including DPS parses, healing parses, character and AA development and personality. They were highly skilled, highly organized and very disciplined and I'm happy to say, I am now a full member of a "so called zerg guild" and we destroy content in a way that would make Julius Caeser himself bitter with envy as he watched from the outside.
  13. Protocol Dragon Defender

We’ve got the three split of every raid except Zun Muram in Txevu. Now can we get a four split of Tunat? Time will tell!

[IMG]
  14. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I believe when he says Zerg he's referring to multiple full raids.
  15. Protocol Dragon Defender

Four split Tacvi/Tunat? Check.
    [IMG]
    Ravanta Suffer and Strife like this.
  16. Strife Lorekeeper

Jesus....the Tunat kills are insane. Are there even other raid guilds on this server lmao
  17. Azzudien Augur

What's more impressive I think is none of the 4 raids even had 40 people. All 4 kills with less than 40 people in raid, and a druid even tanked in one of the raids, albeit for a short time.
  18. HuggyBear Journeyman

That's cool get as many kills in as you can before your leadership leaves for the next tlp.
  19. Endacer Augur

Our Goals:
    1. Complete progression content as aggressively as possible each expansion
    2. Complete all Everquest content; reaching live with a robust team of motivated raiders
    :rolleyes:
  20. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Are you expecting a small, medium, or large departure from your guild to either Vaniki or Yelinak?