[Mischief] <Primeval Might> (Daytime / EU Raid Times)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Loviticus, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Loviticus Elder

Primeval Might
    A Mischief Server Guild

Primeval Might is looking for skilled players to bolster our ranks. We're currently recruiting all classes for our daytime raiding force. We're already raiding all content successfully but always looking for new skilled members!

Click here to join our Discord Server

DETAILS:
    Raid Times: 1:30pm EST (5:30 GMT) - Tues / Thurs / Fri
    (Sundays too when there are enough raid targets to justify it)
    Loot Style: Closed Bid DKP
    Boxing Allowed: Yes

CLASSES NEEDED:
    Paladin, Mage, Cleric
    Any well played character is of course welcome.

HOW TO JOIN:
    If you're interested or have questions, please join our discord and/or send an officer an in-game tell. Officers are: Dante, Rowun, Grabben, Mazter, Jikk, Duggo, Mims, Zatchss, and Hosslove.
  2. Loviticus Elder

Bumping the post as we're still actively recruiting!
  3. Atomos Augur

We could use more of the following classes (but are always glad to add a friendly competent player of any class):
    Bard
    Cleric
    Druid
    Magician
    Monk
    Paladin
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Wizard

Presently we have a lot of Enchanters, Monks, Necromancers, and Shadowknights.

Classes we have little to none of are: Magician, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue.

I would also like to add that we raid during EU times, but are not an EU guild, though we of course welcome any EU player.
  4. Atomos Augur

Update: We recently added Friday to our raid schedule.

We still have high demand for basically any class.

We have very few Druids, Magicians, Rogues, Paladins, Shamans, and Wizards.

We still need more Bards, Clerics, Monks, Rangers, and Warriors!

We have a decent amount of Enchanters, Necromancers, and Shadow Knights, but will gladly accept more.
  5. Loviticus Elder

Bump - Still recruiting!
  6. Loviticus Elder

Quick update:
    We're no longer in full-blown recruit mode. Though we do still have spots for some key classes and are always looking for the top quality players. PST to an officer if you're interested or join our discord!
  7. Loviticus Elder

Bumpdate:
    Primeval Might is still accepting skilled raiders onto the team. We're not in need of any specific classes but anyone willing to work and play hard is welcome to apply!
  8. Loviticus Elder

Updated the main post!
  9. Loviticus Elder

[bump] Luclin is right around the corner! Come join us!
  10. Loviticus Elder

Bumping to call out for beastlords! We've cleared just about every target in Luclin now but could certainly use a few more of this great class. Hit us up in Discord or in-game.
  11. Loviticus Elder

Come join us for the launch of LDON and soon GoD!
  12. Loviticus Elder

We're down to just a few weeks before GoD's release. Come join us! We still have room for 2-3 more full time raiders!
  13. Loviticus Elder

Bumping for Gates!
  14. Loviticus Elder

Bumpdate:
    We're still going strong in GoD and are looking to get a few new clerics, shaman mains, and bards before moving into Omens! We have room for a skilled warrior as well.
  15. Loviticus Elder

Primeval Might is still going strong and still LFM! We have a full raid force but are always accepting new recruits! Particularity, we'd love to find a dedicated paladin. They've been the most elusive of classes. They're getting stronger and stronger with each expansion and soon they'll be absolutely pivotal in raids.

All other classes are of course welcome.

Come join us, won't you?
  16. OptiMystic New Member

So funny enough I have a paladin that is in the 50s range that was my main when Mischief first launched. I am getting back into the game and was considering starting fresh on another server but if you all still need a paladin then I would stay on Mischief.
  17. OptiMystic New Member

So funny enough I have a paladin that is in the 50s range that was my main when Mischief first launched. I am getting back into the game and was considering starting fresh on another server but if you all still need a paladin then I would stay on Mischief.
  18. Cadira Augur

Looks like this needs moved to tlp guild recruitment