Mischief or FV

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Archanjel, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Archanjel New Member

Brother and I are looking to hop back in this weekend. Debating between the two servers...mind giving us some input. I am leaning mischief for higher lower level population we might get to enjoy grouping with others with. He's thinking FV heard they have an exp boost but I am thinking it might be fun leveling old school and then maybe enjoying some pop with others.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

FV has bonus Exp modifier, Mischief has greater chance of spawing named. FV also have no common tongue so you will need to learn at least 1 language.

Mischief will offer plenty of grouping opportunities. Mischief has random loot, so if something you want is camped you still have a chance of it dropping else where from level approprate named and there is more loot dropping per named than normal servers.
  3. Warpeace Augur

FV is also no transfer, something to consider before starting there and being attached to your character.
  4. PewtDog New Member

FV is free to play
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Mischief is pretty much no transfer as you can only go to thornblade or FV.
    Yinla and Tweakfour17 like this.
  6. honker3576 New Member

It's night and day. One is Live and hyper-inflated but with exp boosts from 27 expansions, one is in freaking Velious. Not even a comparison.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Is your goal to experience nostalgia, or to see newer EQ stuff you haven't seen before?
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Can't even experience the old expansions on FV as some high level people still camp them.
    It's a complete different animal got to 70 then I'm nothing but lost, gear is fun though lots of stuff to buy for next to nothing.
  9. Archanjel New Member

I’m thinking more for nostalgia then anything
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In that case Mischief is the place to be :)
  11. Numiko Augur

You can get 4.5 million plats for a Krono on FV though! :eek:
  12. Eldrian Augur

Mischief is currently great, the randomness of things along with Free trade just makes it more fun. Unfortunately player fun is not something DBG can allow so it is currently in process of being relegated to same old sh-t type server.
  13. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Woot for the multi-billionaires on that server.
  14. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

4.5 million for a Krono would be a bad deal for the seller on FV. They go for 5 to 5.5 million.
  15. nagash101 Augur

Thornblade...
  16. Abundant Elder

Definitely Mischief.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

Don't listen to this naysayer. Mischief/Thorn are awesome.