Mischief Loot Question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Claudiaa, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Claudiaa New Member

I am curious about the loots on Mischief server.
    I tried to farm a few named in veksar and Guntak.
    Nothing seem to drop random loot so far ..
    I dont really understand how the random loot works.
    Is it only few specific monsters?
    Raid only?

Any more details would be appreciated
    thank you
  2. Shamoo New Member

Veksar being technically Kunark was actually added in later expansion (GoD or Omens i cant remember) which leaves it out of the random loot, im not sure how LoY randomizing went but in other expansions mobs of similar tier (i think group named was level range specific like all level 30-35 as an example) were in the same bucket for loot
  3. Brildon Augur

Veksar is definitely an outlier due to it being added in a weird time. LoY is also a weird xpack but I'd imagine its rares would have the random loot going.

But it should essentially be any rare mob will share loot drops from other rare mobs in its level bracket and era. (a lvl 30 rare tagged as classic wouldn't share loot with a lvl 30 rare tagged as kunark).

Raids targets, the devs make the buckets for shared loot xpack by xpack as they see fit for what should share.
  4. Numiko Augur

I got random loot off rare mobs in LoY, but that expansion was not very well itemized so nothing impressive ever dropped. The named mobs that spawned when you kill a normal mob did not seem to be itemized, they just dropped their normal stuff.

It's only the mobs who are part of the Hunters Quests that seem to count.