[Mischief] <Imperceptible Goals> (EST) Guild Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Arturo Fuente, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

<Imperceptible Goals> is recruiting on the Mischief Server.

We want the high quality player, the class will take care of itself.

Raid Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm Eastern.

Loot System: Closed Bid +1 OpenDKP
    Fairest loot system as voted on by Best of Norrath 2022

How to Apply: Please go to the Guild's Discord Server Https://Discord.gg/5zdrXcEdPS and post in the # Submit-Your-App-Here channel. You can also message Glenlivet or any other member in game.

We are a socially casual, high end guild that has a mature sense of humor but understands that we come from all walks of life and that there is a person behind the character.

We have a mentor program for new/returning players that are experiencing the new expansions for the first time that is always available to help. That does not mean we will power level you, but does mean we will give you a backrub and a well made craft cocktail once you get to raiding level.

If there are any questions or assistance that you may need please reach out to us in-game. Cheers!
  2. Matasata New Member

I was told I'd get a dkp bonus if I posted here.
  3. CrymeaRiver01 New Member

This is a great guild if you want the casual experience, but want to raid with people that know what they're doing. We've cleared just about all of Prophecy of Ro in the first 5 days of the expansion, yet we only raid from 7pm-10pm EST so you get to see end-game content without being tired at work the next morning.
    We do second mains so you can earn DKP on 2 characters, plus we have all of the top bards on the server under one roof.......
    Arturo Fuente likes this.
  4. Matasata New Member

We also give DKP bonuses for posting. See above.
  5. Hialmar New Member

Seriously, folks. This is a great guild with a lot of helpful, knowledgeable people. I went from live on the old LanysTvyl server, then through all the merges and I couldn't even keep up with what it finally became, to Agnarr, then to Mischief. What attracted me to the guild was a description of just older players who were mostly coming back, who are fairly skilled, but don't want it to take over our lives.

I've been very pleased with the guild.
  6. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Bringing this back up to the top. Acclimated a bunch of new folks and still looking for more. Any class. We want the person, the class takes care of itself.