[Mischief] <Epic Blunder> (PST) DKP Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Curate007, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Curate007 New Member

Hold onto your hats, <Epic Blunder> is recruiting!

Server: Mischief
    Raid Nights: Sun/Thu 7PM-10PM (PST)
    Loot System: DKP
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jbKkeAxFrM

About us
    We’re a laid-back guild that clears all content, and have since classic! Looking to keep the family happy? We only raid two nights a week: Sundays/Thursdays @ 7PM-10PM PST. Out to get them end game pixels AND keep your plat? I got you: Blind Bidding DKP Loot System.

Recruitment
    EB has put expansion after expansion under our boot together since launch, but we are out to grow the crew! We’re seeking most classes with a priority on DPS (dem numbers) but will absolutely entertain anyone with a good performance and willingness to learn.

How to Join
    Simply join our discord from the link above and look in our #how-to-join channel for the application instructions. Feel free to hit me up on discord if you want more information (Curate#1362) or would like to talk! :D
  2. Curate007 New Member

I completely forgot to mention the punch and pie! #shamelessbump
  3. Bagel4 New Member

Come get fat loots with us ! Most fun I had with a guild in a while.

pssss psss if you are a shaman main, plz apply !
  4. Trevalon Augur

Epic Blunder continues to clear all content and has consistently been the Number 1 casual guild on Mischief!

If you don't want to have to raid 30 hours in a row at expansion launches but still want to clear all content each expansion in a more casual setting without 14 splits, then Epic Blunder may be for you! The last few expansions we have proven to clear the content quicker and more efficiently than all the other non-hardcore raiding guilds and we do it in just 2 nights a week and less than 6 hours! Most guilds take 3 days a week and up to 12 hours!!!

If you like clearing content and you like doing it quickly and efficiently then join the discord or send a member a tell!!!
  5. Deadnu New Member

SK full?