[Mischief] <Big Natural Crits> | EU | Box raiding

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Ihisly, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Ihisly New Member

Are you a self-sufficient, experienced 3-boxer (or more!) and looking for a guild where you can raid with all your characters? Then <BNC> are looking for you.

[IMG]

We are doing things differently in the way that all your characters participate in raids and get loot.

Who are we:
    We are a group of legit multi-boxers who have been playing EverQuest together for many years. We have raid experience from Classic through to Live, and know what it takes to run a healthy guild which is primarily focused at multi-boxers.

Raiding
    We do AOC raiding and split content when possible. Normal raid days are THU, SUN, Usual raidtime is 20.00 CET -> 23.00 CET (2pm EST -> 5pm EST).
    Raids are challenging as boxers which is why we do it. No more 54 man zerg of encounters but a smaller group doing things more efficiently which means more loot to be had. We expect you to be able to take your place in raid with the classes you bring. Healing, while off-tanking, CCing or whatever other duty you might have. GINA is your friend and makes boxing a lot more manageable. Don’t feel intimidated if this seems a lot at first glance - we appreciate that if you haven’t box raided before, there is a learning curve and we are happy to help.
    We split everything we can. Solteris being 2 split at the moment.

Guild rules:
    No training, stealing, illegal 3rd party programs, RMT or general stupid . We are here to have fun and get pixels while doing it. Competitiveness is fine, but don´t be an idiot doing it. You represent the guild tag and players should associate it with decent behavior.

No hand holding:
    We provide a structure of raidleading, social interaction and we don´t require you to know all raid content. What we do expect is that you can hold your own as we won´t help you level your characters or kill encounters that a normal group can do (I´m looking at you Hearol in FC!). The internet is there for your questions about where I find X NPC or how I do Y quest. But we will help each other raid older expansion content together. Also note that if you are after a big active guild, with 100s of players on whenever you log in, <BNC> is not for you. We look to have 25-30 highly active humans with another 15 playing more casually. (giving us 90-130 characters for most raids) in the guild. But you can also enjoy a discord without 50 people yelling at each other at the same time.

Group composition
    Your 3 characters must be able to function independently, this means that you must have some mix of healing and DPS. Most of us are 6-boxing and are running a similar to this:

Tank
    Cleric
    Bard
    DPS
    DPS
    Utility

Loot:
    If you made it this far it means that the above might appeal to you. We don´t run the old fashion big and complex DKP system but simply use the a mix of attendance, amount of boxes you play, random rolls, to give you a variable amount of chance to win loot. It might sound complex, but it does what it's supposed to do really well: Do loot fast - ensure those that play more - get more, gives everyone a winning chance in spite of lower attendance if for some reason they can't play a lot. We developed the system ourselves and are quite proud of it, just ask if you want to know more !
    You can check it out here: https://bnc-app.fly.dev/

Recruitment:
    We don't have a long recruitment process but we do have 3 weeks of probation to see if you fit in or not. You will have equal rights to a full member lootwise during your trial. You can pop over to our discord to say hi as we would like to have a chat with you before you get an invite. We will only have a limited number of players on trial at a time so there might be a que if too many apply at a time. We reserve the right to prioritize applications based on skill/dedication etc.

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/XD28a28a7T

FAQ:
    • You boxers are filth and ruin my server with your dedication and well setup group compositions and I'm bitter no one came to my epic fight last night.
      • Good, find another guild.
      • No seriously - we´ve been where you are, that's why we started boxing in the first place. Many of us have RL commitments that require us to AFK so we tend to rely on ourselves rather than have 5 group members sit and wait for our kids to go to sleep again.
    • My guild already “allows” me to bring my boxes on raids! Why should I join a boxing guild?
      • (1) Your guild is unlikely to give equal loot priority to boxes over ‘mains’. They are a second class citizen. (2) Your guild will be happy to have your boxes join when it suits them, but they will be the first to be booted when mains need spaces. (3) You will have 50% of your guild (whether they admit it or not) who dislike the fact that you are bringing boxes on raids. They may blame you for having poorly geared character, or will be jealous when your box gets raid loot (which could have gone to them!!). You will have none of these issues in <BNC>.
    • I only box <3 can I still join?
      • We are currently looking for minimum 3 boxers, but if you are somehow exceptional with 2 characters let us know
    • You can´t box all encounters!
      • It is true that some encounters are very hard to box (Hello Vertigo in Deathknell!). We have yet to find one which is impossible. It requires that you tweak your tactics to match the challenge and this is part of the fun.
    • I'm still on the fence. Give me a few more reasons why I should consider a dedicated boxing guild!
      • All of your crew will end up in full raid gear each expansion. This makes doing group level content so much easier.
      • You won’t have a long list of guild members who want/plead/hope or even expect you to help them with things ‘because it's easy for you’.
      • You won't have the concept of a ‘main’ character, nor any punitive ‘main changing’ punishments. All of our characters are ‘mains’ and the loot you win you can focus down on any characters you want. Want the best geared tank? Go ahead. Want to win the DPS races? your monk. It's all up to you.
    • This sounds like a fun concept where do I sign up!
      • Cool! Head over to our discord and look up Ihisly, Mispusa, Togar or Tankpotato. Or find us ingame for more information.
    TLDR: Raid as a boxer, get more pixels. [Mischief]

//Ihisly, Guildleader <Big Natural Crits>
  2. Ihisly New Member

[Omens of War] Currently raiding Sunday + Thursday. You are welcome to come to a trial raid with us if you are interested in how we do things up close. Look us up on discord or ingame.

//Ihisly
  3. Ihisly New Member

The latest arrivals are settling in so we still have room for a few more. Look us up for a chat if you want to know more!

//Ihisly
  4. Ihisly New Member

Dragons of Norrath done - Vish down! We still have room.
    Look us up on discord if you want to know more!

//Ihisly
  5. Ihisly New Member

We are split between half EU and the other half is US daytime raiders.
    Currently raiding only Sunday/Thursday due to lack of content.
    Many members team up and do MPG trials, DON dragons on off days!
    Join today and gear up for DoDH!

//Ihisly
  6. Ihisly New Member

Updated the first post so reflect our current situation.

Bloodeye + Shyra are FFA so guildies team up and kill them (or do them with just 1 group).

Thursday raids are splitting Council of the Nine, Emperor Draygun with 3-4 groups, and a Sendaii to wrap it up.

Sunday raids is Demi night. Current time to clear it all is 3.5 hours.

Look us up ingame or on discord!

//Ihisly
  7. Ihisly New Member

Updated for TSS:

Ashengate + Frostcrypt are both on farm, and running 2 healthy splits. Tons of content to do - hop on in if you want to know more!

//Ihisly
  8. Ihisly New Member

Updated for TBS:

Solteris cleared after 4 days and are 2 splitting it this week!

//Ihisly
  9. Ihisly New Member

Updated the recruitment! We are now also accepting 3+ boxers as the encounters onwards are more relying on mechanics where 3+ boxers are needed as well!

//Ihisly
  10. Ihisly New Member

We've been 2 splitting through most of Secrets of Faydwer and have attracted some new people. We are still open to more that wants to raid with us. Most are finished with SOF raid gear so now we are decking out the latest that joined! Sign up today!

//Ihisly
  11. Thegood New Member

Citadel clear and the Seeds of Destruction expansion complete! If you're looking for a guild designed specifically for boxers, look us up.