Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, May 10, 2021.

1. Imdead Augur

I had a lot of rl friends quit Aradune because the server was so horrible the first month. Please don't let this happen to Mischief and give us two servers at launch.
    ClayPigeon and Tossing like this.
  2. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Let's not Aradune 2.0 please?

Here I am on my 'New Member' account with All Access.

Real spicious like. Anyone with half a brain knows everyone got reset when DB took over the forums.
    ClayPigeon and Tossing like this.
  3. Tossing New Member

This is a great idea. I am afraid that I am re-subbing to EQ for this launch to be completely disappointed again. Aradune launch was the worst thing that could have happened for this game. A server merge down the line would be amazing and lead to a great game dynamic.
  4. Serial experiments New Member

Like seriously though Aradune part 2 unable to play for hours sounds terrible.
    ClayPigeon likes this.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

I was like, "this dude is insane," until I got to the end.
  6. Unari New Member

Learn from your mistakes, release an overflow server from the get go, not after everyone suffers for a week.
    ClayPigeon likes this.
  7. Gnothappening Augur

I thought that was Richgurrl ?!? ;)
  8. Poopinashoe New Member

Aradune launch was so bad, please fix thanks!
    CokaRZ likes this.
  9. Relentless Insomnia

10. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Oh look, someones upset over half of their guild is leaving. Keep your nose out, your words and presence carry little weight. Hence why 99% of the time you get ignored.

No Aradune 2.0! I think the Devs have to take note at the response from the community. This server is going to be more popular than Aradune. The hype is bigger. There are big players and guilds turning up.

So if you thought Aradune was bad, this is definitely going to be worse.
    andross77 likes this.
  11. HarrymetSally New Member

Mayhem and Mischief simultaneous release, make it so number one.
    CokaRZ likes this.
  12. Serial experiments New Member

Right dudes not even gonna play and is deff trolling in hopes to keep his members together. Ignore this guy devs and just open a second server at launch at the exact same time.
    andross77 likes this.
  13. DeepOrange0 New Member

Fully support this idea.
  14. Trevalon Augur

TBC Classic - June 1st
    Ashes of Creation Alpha 1 - June 1st
    ESO Blackwood Expansion - June 1st

You get 1 week to make a good impression. If you release the same bungled release you did on Aradune then these other releases are going to complete eat Mischief for lunch. People will just quit and they will go play TBC or ESO.

You HAVE to release both servers. You cannot afford to sit around and let 2-3 days go by where we play Everqueue because that is enough to make people just say "f it, I'm going to TBC".

Release both servers...its not a question of if you should. Your proven track record over the last 10 years is spotty at best and your very last outing was a complete and utter disaster.

Release both servers AT THE SAME TIME.
  15. Tutu New Member

I played on every TLP until Aradune because of the issues. I plan to play again, I am forgoing TBC for Mischief, don't make me regret it.
    Trevalon likes this.
  16. Trevalon Augur

exact same boat. I played on every single TLP since Sleeper until Aradune where I just couldn't log on after work to level. Was the first TLP I had to give up on within the first month just because I couldn't play.

RELEASE BOTH SERVERS!
  17. Bloodnyte Assassin

Please 2x servers. Lost all my buds during the Aradune EQueue launch and was excited to play with them again. Was deflating on an avoidable situation ( at this stage in the game )
  18. Hythos Augur

Imagine how popular an SWG server would be :)
    iceman74 likes this.
  19. SunDrake Augur

Another New Member requesting you consider this. Let all these giddy gamers in. Announce it with time to make plans. Announce that you will monitor population numbers for a future merge, etc etc. State that server rules are fluid, boom, can drop True Box then too later on. [Too much?]

Really is the right move. I couldn't believe people [even EQ players] put up with the Aradune launch - you can do something to alleviate that if the pre-planned overflow server is announced and opened simultaneously.
  20. Gnothappening Augur

Let's think about this. During launch Rizlona and Aradune both had long ques that everyone complained about. How is releasing this as a single server not going to be worse? I think two are the minimum we need at launch.
    Pinch Ekaboom likes this.