Mischief and Relaxed Truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zenja, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You made a claim that there is no rhyme or reason to it which is not true at all. The relaxed true box rules are on two servers that launched with it and they have stated that they want to evaluate how it works out on those two servers before adding it to others.

They have stated what the plan is for adding it to other servers and that the plan is dependent on how it works out on the two servers that launched with that rule.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Go back and read again Waring, here nm, I'll quote it for you
    "There unfortunately IS rhyme and reason to it"
    The unfortunate part is not that there is missing rhyme or reason, its that (so far) they aren't putting it on any server other than the 2 that launched with it.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are correct, I misread what you said sorry about that.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  4. Exmortis_MT Augur

Sad part is True Box is a failed experiment anyway. I see 6-20 truboxarmys all over Vaniki, and have caused me no end of grief running thru one pick at a time, clearing each one after another so I am unable to get away from them no matter what pick I choose to switch too. All it does is make it harder for a few friends to box a few toons to have a full play group. Certainly does not stop the RMT crowd.

Not to mention the 3 or 4 pages of ignored AFK XP group sellers, which will move into a dungeon and pretty much pin it down from anyone else playing. I'm pretty that's supposed to be illegal play.

Laws/rules are meaningless if they are not enforced.

I can just hear the EQ Bobby now, "Stop playing like that...Or I will say stop playing like that again!"
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thank you for that. I apologize if I was a bit aggressive in my responses.