Miraguls Nightmare

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stickietoes, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Stickietoes Augur

Is "Miraguls Nightmare" zone supposed to look like this?

[IMG]

I remember when HoT first came out, it was all colourful. maybe a year later, it was the same for me... but it look like this on my Brothers computer.

All of a sudden, i zone in for the first time in 2ish years it looks like this.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Options Window, Display Tab, Advanced Button. You're looking for the checkbox that says Enable Post Effects, which will affect how you see this zone (among other effects).
    The zone is intended to start off in black and white, which makes things like the black oozes hard to see. As you complete quests in the zone, you start getting color to fade back in.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

It's a pretty neat effect, too bad they can't force post effects on all the time =D
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There are other places Post Effects get used. Quests and Raids with bombs that tint your screen red if you are standing in the blast radius. I find it useful to leave enabled more often than not.
  5. Stickietoes Augur

Yeah, i have all those on. Must be those tasks...
  6. blood & gufts Augur

I will say you not been doing any tasks/missions there. The colors come when you do those.
  7. Falos Augur

If i recall, a lot of missions and content in HoT went post effect crazy. I recall the lower hot group mission also had post effects change your screen color in each of the 4 main rooms updates take place at. I usually turned it off just to avoid the color changes.