Miragul - Ghost Town?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Flop, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

So shaman epic, Bard epic, etc are useless to you?
  2. Montag Augur

This.
  3. That0neguy Augur

The 1.0's that need the AoC's sure are.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Javaliscious New Member

Lowest excitement for a server launch ever. Toss in the 2 previous anniversary servers and bleh. I mean we take the ball (non true box, AoC's, 2-3 month unlocks) and set it on the T for DBG to hit with the oversized red bat and they still manage to miss the ball...or hit the stand causing the ball to limply fall to the ground and roll a couple feet from the stand. I am embarrassed by their ingenuity and forethought. It reminds me of watching children first begin to try and run and you can just see they are going to fall on their face. Thank goodness they realized ripping out veteran's awards away was a PR nightmare and took a moment to rethink that S-storm. Kudos there!
  5. Machen New Member

The 1.0s are yes.

The 2.0s don’t require any aoc content.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

HoT really is a good expansion.

It's the worst zone in HoT, IMO. The only reason to go there is to bang out the progression tasks. My opinion, obviously.
  7. Machen New Member

There was a spot in the dreadlands section that was super fast, easy xp on Fippy. Dunno about if it is still good.
  8. ntellect Augur

Well to be fair, it's the lowest excitement for the crowd who wants to play classic. For those of us who want a live TLP it's great. We dont need non true box or AoC since that content is way outdated.

I hope you get your boxing server next TLP, because I definitely got mine.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. enclee Augur

I’m glad you and others got a server you can enjoy. I got to admit, the more I thought about this server the more I wanted to join, because it’s the expansion I took a break for 6 years. I raided up to UF, so I was excited to try HoT raids. The truebox kills it for me though, because I know from playing live how the content and mercy scale. A person doesn’t need to box, but it really expedites completing the content.
  10. Finchy Augur

Just wanted to leave this here...apparently i was not exaggerating lol.

[IMG]
    Yinla likes this.