Minor complaint re: Iksar Ornamentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Cicelee Augur

So yesterday I used my 500 SC to get an Iksar heritage crate. Upon clicking it I received the Militant Cloth armor ornaments. I clicked that icon to get all the different ones- helm, boots, etc. All.....

Except the robe. No robe was part of this.

Chestplate, sure. Robe, no.

As a cloth user, we primarily like to use robes. Or at least have the option. Please consider adding a robe ornamentation to the Iksar heritage cloth crate, or at least consider robes for the future heritage crates. Thanks....
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There hasn't been a robe ornament for any cloth ornament set, male or female, from any heritage crate yet.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These are based on the "Velious" armors, of which, there were no robes.
  4. Eanelder Augur

Which would lead us to assume that Frogloks, Vah Shir and Drakkin will not receive ornaments either as they were discovered after the Velious era.

As the armor ornaments are the foundation of the Marketplace Heritage crates, leads me to assume that these races aren't likely to get such a crate. Personally this would be a bit of a disappointment and I appreciate the Illusions, mounts, and housing / personal ports that have traditionally come with those crates.
  5. Prathun Developer

I see what you mean. It's possible we could create Velious-inspired armor for the races that didn't exist when Velious came out.
    Thankfully, at the current rate that we're creating and releasing heritage crates, we won't have to worry about that until 2021. :eek:
  6. Eanelder Augur

EQ will still be around, so better add it to your product road map :D

At very least, you can still release the crates with the other stuff that would have been created anyways (pets,port items, illusions, mounts); you have 3 years to think about it!