Militia Enforcer is Your Friend

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Apr 5, 2018.

1. RandomStrategy Augur

Devs, can you please do something about the Militia Enforcer that randomly pops and depops in West Freeport for all those who get whacked for 52,000 damage?

It's not like you can survive a single hit from him while he despawns.
  2. Catashe Augur

fix your faction or use invis pots?
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Or fix a mob that isn't supposed to be in the game at all until Epic 2.0s are released....then again, those doors in Unrest were much more important, I suppose.
  4. Catashe Augur

Never will happen.. If they remove all the roaming packs of super guards.. There will be no guards in the city besides the ones at the game.. lol
  5. Hateseeker Augur

And removing those potions and idols that weren't harming anyone.
  6. Catashe Augur

throwing logic at it ain't going to make them remove them.. lol
  7. Catashe Augur

especially when faction can be fixed and the guards don't see through invis.. I mean the guard is doing exactly what its supposed to in a sense.. keeping out people who ain't allowed in the city
  8. RandomStrategy Augur

It's a specific mob that spawns for about 3 seconds every 10 seconds near Boomba. It is meant to be in an instance version of Freeport for a rogue quest in Seeds (as far as I remember).
  9. Catashe Augur

actually theres several enforcers in FP you just don't normally see them other than that one
  10. RandomStrategy Augur

Here's the quest that this mob should actually be part of (and should only spawn in an instance version of freeport).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4855

I guess the true classic EQ experience is broken quests with broken mobs, right?
  11. Prathun Developer

Verified. Fixed internally. Many Seeds of Destruction era poison quest spawns have been restricted to the unlock of Seeds of Destruction. Thanks for letting us know!

Also, hey, real talk time. We love fixing stuff, but we don't love sifting through abuse to find actionable info. I'm going to be more proactive with the ignore and report functions for posters who are consistently awful. If you want to be heard, don't be a <<Halfling>>.
    Ryak, Sheex, Gana and 4 others like this.
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

13. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Sure, complain about abuse and then insult halfings. Pot meet kettle.

J/K :p
    Prathun likes this.
  14. Mwapo Augur

Welcome to the tlp forums, let me grab you your helmet and show you where you can start mining the salt.
  15. Machentoo Augur

This is a major nerf to delevelers. Please consider introducing a replacement mob elsewhere that will kill you as rapidly as the Militia Enforcer, for when you really need to die a lot in a hurry.
    Gana and Prathun like this.
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

I....I tried three years ago?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/a-militia-enforcer-wild-rampage.227234/

I apologize if I sounded salty, but it's been a little frustrating.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  17. Machentoo Augur

Two years ago was, sadly, just prior to when Prathun ascended to the mystical rank of HIGH ARCH TLP Old Issue Fixxer.

(He's been cranking them out of late.)