Might of stone XV - Increase attack power question.

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Aladen, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Aladen New Member

Looking at some gear upgrades and was wondering if anyone could tell me just how much a +50 point attack power upgrade might be for a Ranger from an item with Might of stone XV? Is this passive AA from Might of Stone included in the worn soft cap?? What is the worn atk soft cap now, and how does that work? Can someone provide and example figure of the benefit that this increase would provide? or help me understand the math so I can figure on my own? Right now my ATK shows 4413/1504.

Thanks.
  2. Szilent Augur

+50 ATK is the same sort of benefit as the ranger Strength of the ___stalker buffs. ATK does not change minimum or maximum hits; higher ATK makes you more likely to hit for the higher damages possible in your range. It "bends the dice roll", kinda. If you want to investigate ATK more generally, use a bigger buff against tough targets. If you want to investigate Might of Stone specifically, use the level 62 Strength of Tunare; Strength of Tunare is +60 ATK, so about the same.

Item benefit AAs are intrinsic, just like the Hunter's Attack Power AA, not subject to caps.

Your 4413 number is the one that would be raised by Might of Stone, the second half of that number is your Accuracy (mouse over the two numbers in game to see their different tooltips)
  3. Aladen New Member

Thanks this helps. I parsed with and without strength of tunare on dummy.