Metamorph Totem: Turepta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dryadia, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Dryadia New Member

Hey Devs!

How about making a Metamorph Totem: Turepta, available in the Marketplace?
    And a Metamorph Totem: Green Drakling, would be nice too!
    I'd buy them both! :)
  2. Falos Augur

You can already get the turepta totem via the marketplace if you go to extra length.

What I did was buy 6 debt of the ratonga booster pack from the marketplace with station cash, I then traded those 6 booster packs in LoN for 10 event passes, I then traded those 10 event passes for the march 2013 tournament pack which gave me 3 debt of the ratonga boosters, 1 foil card in lon (meh) and 1 metamorph totem: turepta. Overall I considered it a decent trade.... and there were quite a few other people on LoN with similar trade offers so that same set of trades I made should be available to you at the time of this post.

I did this several days ago but last I checked at least 7 or 8 people were doing this set of trades still.
  3. Dryadia New Member

Thanks Falos, but I don't have a clue how to do the card game thingy. I just play EQ occasionally (not a hard-core gamer), and like the 'fluffy' and 'cutesie' additions for my various characters' pets. LOL
  4. Falos Augur

well the bad thing about the method i said is metamorph wands typically sell for 200 station cash so to go to the trouble of what i said it would set someone back like 1800 station cash, then you'd need to go to http://legendsofnorrath.com/ download the stand alone card game client, retrieve the 6 booster packs you bought then enter the posted trade area and look for people trading event passes for booster packs then for people trading the march 2013 tournament pack for 10 event passes.
  5. Dryadia New Member

...sounds too complicated...I'd rather spend my time playing EQ, and station cash on what I actually want.

Thanks tho...
  6. Falos Augur

It literally only took me 3 minutes to do start to finish.
  7. SpamFactory Augur

there is no precedent for LON tournament loots being added to the marketplace, so it is unlikely that you'll see the turepta added as well.

If you really want this item you had best take Falos' advice. after the march loot tournaments end there will be no more turepta cards entering the world, so it will only get more expensive.

You can buy event passes in the LON store if you don't want to spend SC for packs and trade those packs for event passes. event passes are $1 each and there a few turepta cards for sale for 5 event passes at the time of this post.