Metamorph Totem: Chetari Servant

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CRAZO, Sep 23, 2018.

1. CRAZO Journeyman

So seen a guy with Chetari pet wanted to get one. He told me it was marketplace and so does Allakhazam. Anyone know when or how to get it not showing up in the marketplace atm.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

A couple of years ago or so they removed tons of items from the marketplace, presumably to rotate them in occasionally a la Disney. The only problem is that things are not rotating in so who knows if we'll ever see them again.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. CRAZO Journeyman

well that sucks i wonder what else got removed. maybe well get lucky and a dev will see this and look into why we dont have the rotation, or maybe just get them put back into the market.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Was an LoN item. So can only get it from the random loot packs from whichever one has that expansion in it.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

It was super common btw, probably can buy for a couple hundred k plat when someone sells one.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep check bazaar under the search for "prize" and you might find it in there on your server or ask in channels but then that tends to jack the price up once someone knows you want it.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

It was not an LoN item, sorry to say. I have a spreadsheet with every LoN item available (I plucked the data from the LoN client as I was using it to track which illusions I obtained until I got them all), and the only mouse related stuff was:

• Fear Crazed Chetari Contract (Mercenary skin)
    • Metamorph Totem: Albino Rat (not the one from this thread)
  8. CRAZO Journeyman

checked barter and only prize metamorph that show up to be bought are rat, turtle, and ant.