Message of the Day - Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stephen51, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Leerah Augur

All active accounts? When was the last time THAT happened?
  2. Leerah Augur

If they DID wait to name it until after player input, we wouldn't have zones named things like "...Smoke" in expansions not all about fire.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have been letting everyone into beta that pre-orders the expansion for a while now which is why there is no longer an nda.
    Skuz, Celephane, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

happens every year as long as you preorder.. anyone who does can.
    Skuz and Celephane like this.
  5. Osteo.Bonegirl Journeyman

I've known about the upcoming expansion for a while now, because I've seen the announcements, but if you lack intellectual curiosity about the game we're playing, I suppose you missed it. My raiding guild's been talking about Beta for a couple of weeks. Not paying attention is no excuse for whining about dev communication. Yeesh.
    I like what I see of the new expansion so far; did my preorder today. Hooray!
  6. Carryion New Member

I sure hope you do a better job this time around on this next expansion! They been getting a little worse every year! 3 month after its release it works Busted task mobs the list is pretty big! And I hope we get more then 2 GN to join us on Beta raids this year! Is this going to be where 3 days and ya have it all done? I just dont see puttiing out for 6 account just to have it all done in a week!
  7. Leerah Augur

"Active" does not equal "Pre-Order."

8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I did not say active, I said pre-ordered which is how they have been letting people into beta in recent expansions and how they are doing it in this expansion. In the past it used to be active players could apply and they get a chance at getting in.