<Mess> is playing on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Byun, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Byun Elder

<Mess> from Agnarr is going to be a guild playing on Mangler. Our guild name on Mangler will be <Mess II> We are going to be lead by the core leadership from Mess - Byun, Disnewb and Glare. I would consider us an efficient and serious group of raiders that raid casually.

We are a RL comes first type of guild, but when it comes to raiding we are competitive and efficient.

We were a top ranked guild on Agnarr from start to finish. We consistently finished near the top overall and were usually the fastest guild with the least amount of time raided.

What is your loot system?
    Open bid dkp with only a few restrictions on items

What is your raid schedule?
    We raid Tues and Thursday at 6PM PST and Sunday at 4PM PST.

Will you do open world raids?
    Yes, if time/availability permits.

What will your attendance requirements be like?
    50% over 30 days to maintain member.

Do you have any rules?
    We do, these are available on our discord/website.

What can I expect from this guild?
    Leadership that doesn't mess around. We focus on being quick, keeping the raid moving and killing mobs to get loot and move onto the next target.

We have no batphones
    Manageable raid attendance
    We raid on a schedule
    We clear on time or early
    We let you live your real life otherwise

How long are raids generally?
    Our raids last 3 hours at most. Very rarely will we extend this, typically on Agnarr our raids were less then 3 hours.

Do you use voice chat?
    Yes, we do. It is required to be on Discord for raids.

People who sign up before the server launch will be treated as Full Members at launch.

Feel free to jump into discord to chat us up or ask any questions. - https://discord.gg/Way9UcX

Or hit up our website @ www.messmangler.com
    Snah likes this.
  2. Runes Augur

Hi Byun, Good luck on your guild. Only thing I would suggest is that your raids times are what most EST guild do. If you really are a PST oriented guild, you may want to make later raid PST times of say 8pm - 11 or 12 PST to really fill the PST niche and allow people to get home from work eat dinner and then settle in for play.
    Koshk likes this.
  3. Byun Elder

Thanks for the input runes, but our raid times are set. It is what we rolled with on Agnarr and it seem to hit a nice group of people's needs.
  4. uk6999 Augur

Your raid times and raid length are perfect for my schedule. Do you have a website or is it just jump in discord?
  5. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

Just discord for now, we're hoping to have our website back up and running by the end of the weekend!
  6. Byun Elder

7. Disnewb New Member

8. Xzugh New Member

Wow! Looks like I found my guild for Mangler. Apping now and am super excited :)
  9. Shakara Augur

I will always remember Disnewb's deeps sexy suave voice
  10. Braelvenae Lorekeeper

11. Krimmz The Lizard Journeyman

i find it funny they are calling themselves a PST timezone guild while raiding outside of PST prime hours... more like a central prime guild with a couple of members on the west coast.
  12. ThirdEyeBox New Member

Hey there... I would like to join your guild on Mangler and am leveling a Mage-Ench-Druid 3 box there... I have about 18 years of EQ xp and I am not super loot-oriented but more of a fun and immersion type player... I want a server and a guild that I can stay long-term and be able to do all the classic and earlier raids with that won't phase out as all before.

I also have a level 60 Druid and Ench on Agnarr both with finished 1.0 epics that I haven't logged onto in a year... so yeah... I will be focusing my time on Mangler though but I figured that was worth mentioning.
  13. Kujoe Lorekeeper

Hey all. With the new changes to Mang server, i have been thinking of testing the waters when the server drops, and your guild raid schedule and style seems to jive with what i am looking for. I plan on rolling enchanter / mage / dru (for ports and heals at least in the beginning) this go around. On Phinny i started as a cleric, and ended up switching to a bard with cleric as a box, and figured rolling with some casters may be a good change of pace. Names are still tbd, but i look forward to joining up for some exp grind to meet some members.
  14. Snah New Member

We go agane.
  15. Byun Elder

16. Byun Elder

Getting close!
  17. Xzugh New Member

Can't wait!
  18. Disnewb New Member

19. Koshk Augur

The Mess website still indicates all positions open:
    http://messmangler.com/

Can you guys update that, so we know the announcement above is official/legit?
  20. Byun Elder

1 WEEK OUT
    Koshk likes this.