Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beggly, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Beggly Augur

For the first time in quite some time I was not on in EQ on Christmas Day. Sigh. Usually I am cooking Christmas Dinner, so I have time to run back and forth from the kitchen to the computer. This year, I went to my family's dinner because I was in the Hospital until late Christmas Eve.

I'll tell you one thing, I missed my usual EQ shenanigans. It's just not the same. Sure, EQ is not the best game out there by some standards. It's not the newest, slickest, or even most user friendly. But it's been something I've done since 2001. That means 17 years of my life has been eaten by hundreds of hours playing EQ. I've never toted up all the time on all my characters, but it's got to be a HUGE number.

So, thanks for this Christmas Gift, Daybreak and Sony. I got EQ for Christmas in 2001. I got many of the following expansions for Christmas in later years. I will never forget those early exploration days, which, despite progression servers, cannot be relived.

I'll see you all in game, one way or another, and I hope everyone has a fun 2018 playing in Norath, the firstest with the bestest in so many ways!
    Grove and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, as well!

Feel better soon, and enjoy EQ :)
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Best wishes.
  4. Talonthalis Elder

Happy Holidays! Hope you are feeling better soon, as well!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Merry Christmas!