Mercs float too high

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Mukkul Augur

Mercs float too high up in the air. It's a problem because it makes them hard to locate sometimes -- you look all around, it's supposed to be here, where is it, until finally you look way up in the air -- oh, there it is, what the heck is it doing there, oh yeah, need to click off lev buff again.

Please fix mercs so they levitate reasonably near the ground / surface.

Exacerbated by the fact that we're not allowed to block buffs on mercs. If you ever give us merc buff blocking, group lev will be the first buff to go.

Outdoors:
    [IMG]

Inside a cave:
    [IMG]

Merc, you are in the ceiling, come down, you don't belong up there.
    Nennius and eepok like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's why I never put lev effects on mercs. They don't need it since they will warp to whever you are if they get too far away.
  3. Funky Augur

being able to block buffs on mercs (like on yourself and pets) would be amazing. ive found that rogue mercs have more issues running around crazy trying to get to a mob when they're levitating and feel like cleric mercs do worse healing when they are lev'd

sadly anytime i double invis with bard, mercs get lev. when any other group member hits lev, mercs get it.. constantly have to target my merc and remove lev
    Mukkul likes this.
  4. Vrinda Augur

I'd pay good AA to be able to block buffs on my merc. Or to summon the merc to where I am instead of having it stand outside a room in a hallway where I can't even see it except on my map.

But yeah, lev would be the first to go.
    Mukkul likes this.