Merchants missing in PoK

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arraden, May 19, 2015.

1. Arraden Augur

Is it just me? The Merchants have seemingly gone on holiday in PoK...

[IMG]
  2. Aanuvane Augur

According to the patch notes they seem to have tried to do something on purpose, but instead broke a ton of stuff by removing the vendors around the small bank. They seem to think that these vendors were part of TDS when I believe they were actually put in place at CoTF release. Not only did they remove all these vendors off all live servers while the patch notes indicated something about progression servers, it seems that they didn't move all the TBS based ingredients into a TDS zone (at least not on the TDS vendor who was already selling some TDS related items). No making any cultural armor using the alternate recipes (and you can't get the alternate recipe books any more anyway), no making some of the Solo Elder seals, no making Boundless Armor seals....YAY! (unless of course the vendor required ingredients to make all these items have appeared somewhere else and we just haven't found them yet).

This was already noted several times in the Test Bugs thread and the 5/19 update bugs thread as well.
  3. Arraden Augur

Ugh!! Sigh. Thanks for the info.
    Also means that a number of easier to access tradeskill items are no longer available in PoK.
    Not a bad thing or a problem, but would have been better to note this in release notes!!
  4. Sindaiann Augur

I absolutely despise when patches break things. Then again after 15 years, what else is new.

Thanks DayBreak!
  5. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I cannot fathom a reason to continue to mess with the PoK vendors.
  6. Behee Augur

Roshen posted that it is misflagging on the npc's for Ragefire. They are working on the fix.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

I posted about this in the thread here.

This was not an intentional change from this month's patch.
  8. Arraden Augur

Oh super, thanks for the response and link to the thread!
    I hope someone offers to pay the ransom soon.
  9. Arraden Augur

Although... in saying that:

I'd also like to comment that it's refreshing to NOT have all the tradeskill vendors crowded around this area. I like having to go around the PoK to find different bits required.

I know some will disagree and see the bunching of vendors as a good thing, though.