Mercenary Timers not displayed correctly for months

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AB_H'Sishi, Nov 18, 2020.

1. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Hello.

The title says all.

If I suspend my merc, the timer instantly shows "0:00" but is greyed out. After 5 minutes the label changes to "Unsuspend".

This is some sort of follow-up error; previously the timer didn't start with "5:00". For example, if it started with "4:50" the 10 seconds missing were added invisible when the timer reached "0:00".

Currently there is no countdown at all.
    corwin and Yinla like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This has been going on since ToV went live. :rolleyes: There has been multipule threads about it. :mad::(

Pre ToV it would count down but not be usable until X amount of time was up, now as soon is it is dead it sits at 00:00 no countdown at all.

It is nothing to do with the clock, checked mine and it is at 0.045 seconds different and it still happens.

Something they did when ToV launched broke the timer.
  4. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Multiple threads about it e.g. in "Veteran's Lounge" - maybe. In "Bug Reports" - no idea. If yes, it's already buried.

It has nothing to do with "Computer time off" or "out of Sync with Internet time" by several seconds or more - my network gets sync'ed by my router and the router fetches its time from the "Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig", aka the so-called "german atomic clock", and that one is part of the 400 international atomic clocks for the worldwide coordinated time.
    Yinla likes this.