Merc stops healing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Niskin, May 19, 2017.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

It seems like we've had an issue a few times recently where the healer merc just stops healing and we die. Full mana, partial mana, doesn't matter, they just stop. Was not common, but it seemed like it was the same player's merc every time. One minute everything is fine, next the merc tank is dead and everybody else shortly after.

This has been in Frontier Mountains and possibly Scorched Woods, not sure if that matters. Mercs were J5 and always on Reactive. I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this issue. It's rare enough so far that we could be mistaken, but I wanted to see if we were alone in experiencing this.
  2. Wilder Atnight New Member

Had the same thing happen to me last night twice but merc was set on balanced. I set it on reactive to see if that helped but didn't stay on long enough to test it, Was in Lcea
  3. svann Augur

Yes that happens sometimes. Sometimes it fixes itself and sometimes you have to either relog or suspend the merc for 5 min.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Thanks guys. At least now I know I'm not crazy, or at least not crazy about this...
  5. Coronay Augur

Weird. I've never had a merc just stop healing for no reason. I've heard lots of stories about it happening to people but I've never experienced it.
  6. Kallitank Elder

Mine seems to not heal so well occasionally, never completely stopped. She did however zone without me once, another player in group zoned to check for namers... she went with him. /shrug
  7. svann Augur

Yea she stopped healing to the point where I died but she did not because she never got on the agro list.