/merc rez

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Haegar, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Haegar Augur

Can we PLEASE get a "/merc rez" command ?

Just tired of staring at my corpses and my merc staring back at me...

Happens mostly if i need to decline a rez (for example when he decided to rez me at the feet of my enemy). After that he always tries to punish me for the insult...

Or if i dare to take a druids call of the wild...
    Axxius likes this.
  2. Tobynn Augur

While it is convenient to not have the healer merc spamming rezzes at me when I am not ready to accept a rez just yet (for whatever reason), its also rather annoying at times that the merc honors the no-spam timer and makes me wait 5 minutes after a decline or Call. As a druid frequently using Call of the Wild, mercs keep me waiting ... frequently. I consistently get myself dead doing things that I not ought to be doing, so I can attest that mercs just love to rez me under my enemies feet. where I will die instantly upon accepting the rez.

A command such as /merc rez [target] or something similar would be ideal, even if the merc is still prohibited from rezzing while in combat.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

then how about /merc evac for wizzys? :)

I was thinking it wouldn't be too unreasonable to be able to hand a wiz merc a portal stone (from GH portal) and have them port the group, or maybe just the person who handed it in (to keep the cost high) maybe add a Diamond turn in to port to the hander-in's bind or something.
  4. Axxius Augur

Only if they have a chance to randomly evac the group in the middle of a fight for no reason, and say "/g oops, miskey!" :D

Oh yeah, and "/merc rez" would be really nice.
    Nillaien likes this.
  5. pk76 Augur

/merc rez command would be nice to have .

or tank merc.. /merc focus ..so tank merc won't jump on all mobs near camp rooted.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. Kurayami Augur

Merc stances actually changing while corpsed would solve all this, the merc has no problem ressing you if the merc was already turned on but owner died and merc got no agro. However once you corpsed, it will say you changed the stance, but it doesn't actually happen.
  7. Axxius Augur

Yes please! Totally hate it when the tank merc leaves the mob in camp and jumps on new pulls that I don't want him to touch yet. Especially bad is him breaking mezzes on them.

And while on the tank mercs, fix the Passive stance! Currently, if the merc is tanking a mob and you switch him to Passive - he simply ignores that and keeps hitting it. This is related to the issue above - the dumb sees an approaching pull, runs to it with his old mob in tow, and won't come back to the camp no matter what you do.
  8. Ataal Journeyman

I'd just be happy with the wizard merc not randomly nuking two+ mobs. I see a nuke go off on one, I mezz the other. Wizard nukes mezzed mob. Happens every....single...time. Drives me nuts.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]