Merc Nurf?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Numiko, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguerunner Augur

let old threads go
  2. Gundolin Augur

What are you trying to do that your tank merc can't handle? (There is definitely some high end content that I think you will need a real tank for, but the merc tank works fine for so much content I don't see what the big deal is if some content requires real players).
  3. DruidCT Augur

Well some of it is a "fun" factor. It should have been "fun" to collect merc gear that made some kind of difference.
  4. Eluwenie Augur

2 T5 healer mercs. Well, I've been "off the grid" for a while, my desktop needed upgraded and I needed a few hardware issues fixed. I haven't been in game as of late either, RL issues come into play and there's that too.. but if it's still not proper with being at lvl 91. Idk what else to say, I went through HoT to get both to T5 with the quests.. not sure what else I can do once I use the mercs again aside from hoping to have a bard in the guild lobby who is singing for end. Yup, going on 3 years now if this issue still isn't fixed (I've yet to find out since I just got my computer back last week, still learning Windows 10).:confused:
  5. Aghinem Augur

This is what happens when old threads are revived. You get ramblings like this...

[IMG]
    Viper1, roguerunner and Zemi like this.
  6. Eluwenie Augur

Lol.. "That doesn't scare me, work on it".. j/k. Well, it was an issue for me prior to updating to 10 (which I haven't had time to play yet with the new OS.. real life has me tied down for a while). I did try to get online very late last night but I kept seeing a client crash issue, also I know there was a patch today.. seems like Karma doesn't want me in game.. darn Necro's.. lol. ;)
  7. Brohg Augur

Clearly someone's experimental AI forum bot has gone haywire.
    Aghinem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.