Merc is missing, second merc is in both first and second slots

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Midasa, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Midasa Elder

Anyone else see this? I used my healer merc the other day, but today when I logged in my healer merc is gone, and my wizard merc is in 2 merc slots.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I see something similar every few months, usually zoning or camping to character select fixes it.
  3. Midasa Elder

Yeah I camped and restarted EQ, but issue still exists. I will petition and see if i get any help.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

One other thing comes to mind that happened to me a couple of times . . .

If you are seeing this behavior with no mercenary out/active, try reviving/unsuspending it and then zone/camp to see if that works. I seem to recall this happened to me a couple of times specifically jumping out from the Plane of Sky, where mercs die from the fall somehow.
  5. Duder Augur

Is this a custom merc? Custom name? When a custom merc gets dismissed it can be recovered at or by the legendary merc liaison in PoK, near the loyalty vendor.
  6. Midasa Elder

It was not a custom merc, but thanks for the info about that. I was not aware.
    I ended up petitioning and the GM came and helped me. I had to remove all my mercs and they were able to give back the mercs. The mercs were the same classes, levels (J5) but had new names.
    Duder likes this.