Mepps, what about the agnarr bag?!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healingyousometimes, May 19, 2017.

1. Healingyousometimes Journeyman

We want to give DB our money!!!!
  2. Arrk Augur

Here Here
  3. Koronu187 Elder

what is the bag you are talking about, and what is a krono farm??
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are optimistic, but no promises yet.
  5. MaestroM Augur

Who do we have to lobby?

Is there a hotline?
  6. MBear Augur

Sad Panda
  7. Zapford Elder

Hey, I still want my "first" chance bag. I bought the second, but how bout that first one? Hmmmm
  8. Healingyousometimes Journeyman

better question, will the current bag be claimable on a fresh account that has not purchased any bag?
  9. Runes Augur

5 days before launch why is this still even being decided. Bags should be available everytime a new TLP opens up even if you have max claimed the bags on same account on previous TLPs. Come on 2 bag max when this is the 4rth TLP server makes no sense.

Unless its being considered that there will be a free way to transfer our existing bags to Agnarr..then mucho love and take your time
    karioki likes this.
  10. Raltar Augur

I don't see why it wouldn't be claimable. Just don't claim it until the new server is released. Then buy the new one afterwards. If they release a new one, that is.
  11. Magic Augur

So much ppl wanna pay 30$ for bag.. DBG not need money? :)
  12. Raltar Augur

Not going to lie, I will buy another one for my character on Ragefire if they are offered again.
  13. MaestroM Augur

I already bought a second chance bag (sitting in my /claim right now) waiting for that sweet sweet launch day claim.
  14. Kibanu Augur

Seriously, I'll be a bit upset if I can't get a bag... you guys are the ones making new progression servers ... you're doing this because you know it's going to bring people to switch and extend their subscriptions. Why would you even hesitate on this? You're punishing us for starting over and staying longer....
  15. Machentoo Augur

Lol, talk about a sense of entitlement.
  16. Lateryn Augur

And he's that guild's "public relations officer".. lol.
  17. -wycca Augur

Yes. This is how some people have 3 bags on Phinigel. The original bag was remove when Phinigel launched, and a new bag was added. Why? People were upset that they had wasted their 1x/account bag for a server (LJ/RF) they were going to be leaving, thus the new bag for Phinnie. The 2nd chance bag that is currently up, is actually the 3rd chance bag to be technical =P. The people who had bought the bag for Ragefire/Lockjaw, but hadn't claimed it, could claim it on Phinnie. Source - I did this.
  18. MBear Augur

They aren't likely hesitating on anything, "optimistic" with no "promise" is usually code words for announcement is coming but we don't want to make it yet.
    It may have been better to have said they aren't prepared to announce it yet but I prefer the communication that something is coming - we just need to wait to find out what - to none at all.
    Responses like that are why we so rarely get any DBG commentary around here.
  19. StingrayeDD New Member

So I could buy the current 40 slot bag that's up (the second chance bag) and for sure /claim it on Agnarr when it opens?
  20. Kibanu Augur

We all suffer from first-world problems. Though, they coded that item to be one per account. This time it's not as bad as when they first put them up and shortly afterwards posted Phinigel server announcement. So, while you have somewhat of a valid point, my point still holds validity.

So, even as an officer I am allowed to have an opinion. I wasn't disrespectful, nor was I acting childish. You're welcome to your opinion, though.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.