Memorial Day special events?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikallo, May 23, 2017.

1. Pikallo Augur

Somewhat surprised more people haven't been asking about this given the timing of the Agnarr release with the holiday weekend. Here is the info from last year:

Beginning at 12PM PT on Friday, May 27, 2016 and continuing until 12PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016, all players will receive 50% bonus XP and double faction!
    Not satisfied with just double faction? Pick up and stack a “Double Faction Potion” from the marketplace and increase your faction gains (and losses) even further.
    Marketplace Discount and Special Items
    As an added bonus, All Access members will also receive 40% off all marketplace purchases!

Given the timing of the Agnarr release, I'm wondering if they will have bonus exp this coming weekend? I realize they don't typically announce it until a few minutes before the event starts - but an offical heads up would be cool.
  2. Gemini Syringes Augur

Exp bonus would be insane for the first weekend of Agnarr. I could see them excluding that server from a bonus exp weekend, but we'll see, I suppose.

I'd loooove the exp bonus and 40% off though. :D
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

There will be exp bonus for Agnarr....in the cash shop!
  4. Trevalon Augur

Sucks that Im working all weekend :(
  5. Sdoofbuc Augur

Can we hold off on the double faction until OoW is opened on Phinny?
  6. Eldrian Augur

Most of the holiday event are on a script so you can pretty much expect whatever it was last year to be the same this year.