Members Only Special Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 21, 2015.

1. Keldaria Elder

Honestly, I think they should probably reconsider the whole double EXP thing. If they apply double EXP to the normal servers and not Ragefire (I assume they can do that) then they may draw some of the people trying to get on ragefire away for a few days allowing it to free up some slots to get others on. Mind you I don't play on ragefire and I'm honestly not working on leveling or AA'ing anything so the double EXP is about as useful to me as copper pieces, but I wouldn' t mind seeing some relief on ragefires status just so I don't have to see all the players complain and threaten to cancel subs and demanding refunds for that 1 day they couldn't get logged in.
  2. Xorasrn New Member

I think its great idea. But maybe should lower the loyalty vendor items also
  3. Tonyyy New Member

So, do I have to get into my server to use the store? Because that may be an issue.....
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I hate when companies give me discounts on things when really I wanted other things! I'm gonna post angrily on the internet!
  5. Soltara Augur

As a customer service manager in a grocery store... You would be surprised what people demand.
  6. Soltara Augur

As a side note doubled named would give me a reason to play.
  7. Geroblue Augur

Yeah, I would resub for a lowered points on bag of plat.
  8. Kravitz Augur

The 20% discount doesn't seem to apply to buying TDS:(
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

* "giving All Access Members an even BIGGER discount off in-game items!"
    * "Marketplace discount"
    * "The increased discount applies to the in-game items only; DLCs and expansions are not included in this promotion."

Kind of hard to overlook but it could be done, I suppose.