Melferious Ronn not spawning

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by lancelove, Dec 3, 2015.

1. lancelove Augur

Been killing everything on south side for days now and havent seen him spawn or on my tracking...
  2. Lonye Augur

3. Riou EQResource

It doesn't spawn on the south side
    Maedhros likes this.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I've seen it spawn at 4 different spot but always from the lava bridge and onward to the end. It was up next to the first 2 Lepertoloth on the right coming up the bridge and up to the very end near the second throne. I cant tell if any other spot then that really. I never had any problem spawning him what so ever. He knows that he can not hide from me!
  5. Maedhros High King

The locations on the map on Eqresource have been pretty spot on, thanks Riou!
    Now to get those Crypt of Sul tasks sorted out :p
    Riou likes this.
  6. lancelove Augur

Apathy of Decay task. eqresource shows the spots he "spawns" at as being amongst his kin on the south side Riou. Durden my brother...there is no lava bridge in the area he is supposed to spawn at.
  7. lancelove Augur

ok...maybe he spawns on the north side. (if your in the zone and facing south his people are in that direction lol) . if you face north in game its the "others"...unicorns, golems , etc.. so i guess he must spawn on that side which makes sense?
  8. Orbital101 Augur

If you say so
  9. lancelove Augur

Found it! Right side of lava bridge! wooooo!
  10. lancelove Augur

Ok I was being sarcastic. I didnt find him. Ironically yesterday his corpse was in the room where Brightflame the unicorn spawns, and the corpse was not disappearing. All night we had to look at it while pulling. Quite funny actually. So we killed every Lepertoloth we could in the lower level...again all night..at least 8 hours and never once saw it (Melferious Ronn) on track with track being up all the time mind you. Eqresource shows in the Apathy of Decay walkthrough Ronn spawning in 3 spots, yet it also refers to it as a groundspawn. Can someone help me hear please?? We've been stuck trying to figure this out for a week now.
  11. Riou EQResource

It is a ground spawn next to his corpse, pick it up and the step updates