Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dandamek, Jan 11, 2022.
You are right about one thing, I don't care about the "problem."
Sure seems like you do with all your posts in this thread trying to make the problem worse
I'm not sure you understand what the word "Fact" means. Let's break this down:
1. OP is upset that sometimes he cannot set up a trader because of maximum limit.
2. Your "solution" is to get rid of the bazaar trader altogether.
3. How does that solve OPs problem with not setting up a trader? If you get rid of it, he still cannot set up a trader.
4. Therefore, you didn't solve the problem because the premise of a solution is to fix the outstanding problem. You just expanded the problem to the entire userbase rather than select individuals and we still need to come up with a solution.
5. /golfclap on your brilliant idea and for digging in and continuing to think that's a solution. It takes a special individual to have literally no situational awareness. You blew past that threshold with flying colors.
Then why are you even posting?
6. Take a hike.
I have nothing better to do for the minute it takes to type this post and my solution solves the problem.
I know what facts are. It does seem like you do not know what solutions are though. I have to congratulation you though on being a persistent forum warrior. You should get a medal for your efforts.
It sure seems like you don't. Better yet, I'll give you a fact: You don't know what the definition of a solution is and therefore you don't know what a solution is.
1: something that is used or done to deal with and end a problem : something that solves a problem
2: the act of solving something
3: a correct answer to a problem, puzzle, etc.
Problem: Cannot set up trader
Solution: Get rid of trader feature.
Does solution solve/end problem? No. It expands problem to the entire population. Therefore, not a solution.
What's your address? I'll mail you a dictionary. Too bad it's not allowed, but I would call you something that rhymes with yak gas. I'll let you figure it out.
"Better to be silent and thought the fool rather than speak up and remove all doubt" Words that you should live by.
Separate names with a comma.