Maximum capacity

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by grupus, Mar 25, 2013.

1. grupus New Member

ok i need some info i been trying to get that last auto update flexible metal hose its the 3rd from the top but for some reason its not updating i been in this zone for 2 days now waiting any idead ?
  2. Tanecho Augur

You need to be in zone when the guardian hits 40% health for that one. Each of the first 5 update at 80, 60, 40, 20, and 10% health.
  3. gcubed Augur

An additional note:

The big guy will regenerate if it isn't being DPS'd enough. So in theory he could be taken down to 11% then SLOWLY regen back to 100% (this would take hours). If people started DPSing him again, there would only be one update at 10%, since all the updates have already occured. Once he reaches 10% and the final update occures, he will reset and rapidly regenerate back to 100% (this takes mere minutes).
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The problem I'm having is that the stupid Steam Capacitor has a drop rate of less than 1%...

Sigh.
    Leerah and Kaylord101 like this.
  5. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, one thing is for sure...the steam capacitor is way too rare. =\
    Kaylord101 likes this.
  6. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Been waiting for the damn steam capacitor for 2 YEARS now....
    Xeladom and Kaylord101 like this.
  7. Talif Augur

It honestly doesn't bother me all that much that it's that rare. The quest stays in your journal year to year, you can turn in the items you do get right away, so it doesn't hog up bank space. I just treat it like another chase item, which I don't think is a bad thing.
  8. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, I hear ya...I just...hate having quests 'rot' in my journal. At least on my main...not too bad for my alts, though, heh. I'm just glad I got a capacitor for my main already and finished it...so I don't have to worry about it for him anymore. :D
  9. Leerah Augur

The flame igniter seems more rare on Povar than the capacitors this year. Yes, several of my mains carried the task for a full year. I wish we had a 'finish old quests' week with increased drops/spawns.
  10. Gnar Augur

Several of your mains? More like the Lee Battalion.
  11. Leerah Augur

Jealous you have to work for a living, Gnar? :-D