Max number of buffs and memorized spells for classic through PoP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EverQuesterBro, Mar 25, 2019.

1. EverQuesterBro New Member

Hello,

I want to modify Sparxx UI to remove the useless buff and spell slots. Currently, the UI has room for something like 40 buffs and 13 (or more, can't remember) memorized spells. This clutters the window for no reason.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know how many buffs can affect the player, from classic all the way to PoP? I believe the limit in classic is 15 but I am not sure.

Likewise, is there a limit for the number of bard songs that can affect a player in classic all the way to PoP?

Finally, I know in classic we can mem 8 spells. What expansion gave us the 9th spell?

I plan to make my patch public on eqinterface, hopefully it will be useful for some other TLPers.
  2. 80083r New Member

There is a mod in sparxx extras folder that does that.
  3. Machentoo Augur

15 buffs in classic, 8 spell slots. Iirc GoD gives the first bump up in both, but you can open the aa window and see for yourself easily enough--mystical attuning for buff slots, and mnemonic retention for spell slots.