Fixed Max Completed Quests not resetting

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cacky, May 31, 2020.

1. Cacky Elder

Sometimes, when the overseer quests cycle, the max completed quests stays at 10/10 instead of resetting to 0/10.

This is incredibly disruptive! That's 12 hours (assuming it resets properly the next time) that you have to sit out and just wait, even if all of your active quests were complete at the very start of the cycle.

I want to keep this message/thread simple and direct for purposes of bug reporting. If it is already a known issue that is being worked on, feel free to delete it.

Please "like" this if you've experienced the same problem. Its has to get fixed! Thanks.
    Winnowyl, Barton and Quatreh like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Duplicate, issue has been reported.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Cacky Elder

Did a dev respond or mark the thread? The other one I noticed that mentioned this problem mentioned some other specific details or confusion about conversion quests that do not apply here. No questions about conversion quests at all. If you can link all other appropriate threads, I'd be happy to "like" them.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

5. Soulbanshee Augur

That one may be covering two topics now, but there is one covering completed quests rotation and camping between characters that may be a page or two back now.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

It doesn't matter how many threads there are on a topic...they ignore them all equally.
  7. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

Please remove max completed quests, it's just not necessary even if it worked. The law of averages will sort out those who luck their way into "many" 3h recovery quests, or whatever the reason was to implement it in the first place.
  8. Moege Augur

Was for people not to buy their way through the quest e.g Complete now for only the low low price of 20 Daybreak Cash.