Massive tell, channel, and zoning lag on AB server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Adroxia Elder

More lag! 40+ seconds for some tells, the guild chat gets backlogged and bursts through when it catches up resulting in a screen full of spam, and really it's probably best for us to just build a macro that posts to this thread every Sunday at the moment.

No response at all? Not even a - yes we see the thread and no we don't know what the problem is so sorry? Not even that little bit of reaction?
  2. Sheev Lorekeeper

Seems worse than usual tonight... Seriously DB, you really need to fix our server!!!!
  3. Adroxia Elder

Also with this level of lag, our loot distribution takes longer than the fights! That's just silly.
  4. Roobi_AB New Member

Please look at the problem , how can we have fun like this ?
    Big lag again, it's worst every week
  5. RagePaw Augur

Steps to the Realization that AB/Live servers are not important to the devs:

1. Click "Staff Post Tracker"
    2. Look in awe at how active the devs are on progression server threads.
    3. Smack head on desk.
    Guess we are not a big enough cash cow to deserve resources, sorry guys.
  6. Adroxia Elder

So do you think we should post about massive lag on the new progression server and say that our "alt" on AB is also experiencing the problem and maybe they are connected :p
  7. Zunar Augur

It's not only chat lag...I experience lag from raid event mechanics too, and at time spell casting. My mouse has bugged out more than ever lately, and it's a real annoyance when you can't raid properly with these issues!
  8. Nilzera Journeyman

Guess what ?
    Huge lag today again...
  9. ABlag New Member

Oh joy, here we go again.

Disconnects, Error joining server, chat lag, zone lag, mechanic lag. Still not one word from the Devs. This has been going on for MONTHS!

Do you know what DB, it's been a fun 10+ years of continuous membership on 3 accounts, but you can shove your products. RIP Everquest, I am done with this cr@p, I will go find a product that actually lets me play a game and enjoy myself.
  10. Adroxia Elder

It's Monday raid evening, and the lag is actually worse than Sunday. Quite an impressive achievement.
  11. Adroxia Elder

It's currently 1+ minute per channel tell, personal tell, and people zoning are crashing or not completing the zone and having to kill the EQ process in Windows.

This isn't normal.

Actually this is normal, but it shouldn't be.
  12. Nyane Journeyman

It's taking about 5 mins to zone if people make it at all; half the guild goes LD while moving, chats take forever. It's really not fun anymore. AB has had too many issues with too little attention in the past year.
  13. daBlubb Elder

Chat lag again. nearly not playable. Raidleader makes a countdown. Suddenly raid starts and seconds later you get a 30 20 10 etc. altogether.
  14. Ismel Augur

miss emote due to lag, zoning from horrible emote failures is really slow, makes me want to build a primal scream room:mad:
  15. Nilzera Journeyman

It's worse than ever....
  16. Margot Heart Elder

Chat and terrible zoning lag
  17. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Tonight lag seems worse than ever 1minut tells?? seriously how can you not adress this BS !!??
  18. Aurelio Elder

DBG does not seem to care. Not a single response so far.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have been trying to log in unsuccessfully 4x now, this was after crashing upon zoning initially from Crescent Reach to Blightfire Moors.
    So far I can get to the character select, log in & then the game just hangs for ages, once the dialogue box appeared to say it had detected that the clinet had crashed.
    Frustrating times on AB again.

EDIT: Swapped servers, logged in within a few seconds, back to AB .....stuck for a while then back to server & reports I now have a character logged in & I have to remove that character from the world.....loop cycle of frustration.
  20. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper