Massive tell, channel, and zoning lag on AB server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Daze Journeyman

This is annoying as hell, if i was't paying for the game i'd not be playing it

F2P = no raids
    Gold = Raids
    Lag, rez lag, tell lag, zone lag = raids not viable a lot of the time = why am I paying for this?
    Dantius likes this.
  2. Sheev Lorekeeper

Another raid night plagued with insufferable lag, disconnects. Why has EQ become such a sorry state of affairs for us Euro players?
  3. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Massive lag raiding again tonight!
  4. Nilzera Journeyman

And again today.... seriously... :(
  5. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

6. Soju Elder

7. halrick New Member

Thats just inacceptable
  8. Roobi_AB New Member

Please do something, the server is unplayable for ages now ....
    Chat lag, zone lag ,EQclient crash, zone denied entry, rez lag , ect ....
  9. Rennia .

Please go to the DBG issue tracker on:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1530?jql=project = EQ
    Currently there are 10 votes for AB lag - while "please improve SK epic by reducing mob spawn cycle" got 25...

At least a moderator has put the issue as "valid" which means that DBG staff or a moderator should look into this issue. That was 2 days ago...
  10. Imrahil Augur

Am I the only one who finds it weird that posting on a community site not affiliated with DBG (their own words) gets you more response than this thread on DBG's own board?
  11. Adroxia Elder

It's Sunday, it's raid time, guess what the problem is on AB today! :rolleyes:
  12. Malcius New Member

I think the sad thing here, as well as the many problems AB has, is the fact that this Post has not even been looked at or responded to. We as Gamers pay you guys to at least fix our game when it goes wrong, and these problems on AB have been there for nearly half a year now. Yes I know it's an old game, but it's one we still expect to work. Oh and on a side Note, the Euro Planetside 2 servers are just as bad. It's like AB chat but with guns. Are the Problems linked?

We would like a response Please if you would.
  13. Asmadeus Journeyman

14. Mythrill/Mythavatar New Member

Please fix the lag on AB. Modern raids are unforgiving at best and punish the tiniest errors or lapses. Trying to learn new raids and progress through expansion while suffering twenty second delays on chat channels coupled with random freezing, link deaths and all the other lag associated issues is making the process so frustrating that raiding is no longer fun. Hats off to our raid leaders for keeping everyone motivated; don't know how you do it.

(vote on https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1530?jql=project = EQ !)
  15. Balogh New Member

please fix this issue.
    Lag is horrible.
    Its clearly a server or a server interconnection i issue, I tested my connection to the AB server and its reliable and fast.
  16. RagePaw Augur

So this is possibly the worst chat/group chat/server lag I have EVER seen in this game. Crashing on zoning too.

I speak in group(I have 2 friends with me and a boxed character), it takes 2 minutes to see the chat I put in group chat from my main character to my alt that I am boxing, wth?

Fix this or give me some free time, unplayable game at the moment.
  17. Siny Augur

AB is in such a mess at the moment. Ive had a zone denied entry...a disconnect on zoning throwing me to server screen, so then tried to kick myself from server which hung forever and then it decided I had been inactive for too long. So I try to log in fresh and when I eventually get in I realise that as I get in that its the zoning screen. Since when has that ever occurred ??!! I have never, ever found myself zoning as I get back onto a server. And that happened for both my toons. DB, AB has been suffering for some time, but tonight is easily the worst.
  18. Margot Heart Elder

Can anyone of you confirm that its only on the AB server ?
    I have had some issues too with chat lagg and zoning lag .
    Maybe time to switch server ?
    Im from EU tho so other Servers might have even more latency? What do you think?
    Thanks
  19. Nilzera Journeyman

And again, ugly lag..
    And again, no answer..
  20. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

It's sunday and horrible lag again at raid start !!!