Massive tell, channel, and zoning lag on AB server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Skvoid Elder

I did daily fate rewards the bold and on second hand in was massive delay, got update and next step is open chest but no chest spawned so can't complete mission >< no doubt due to lag issues. And raiding in the evening is tedious and annoying because of massive chat channel lag.
  2. Gaol Journeyman

Massive tell, chat and zoning lag again on AB. Please can we have some kind of response to let us know what you're doing to fix it?
    disgruntled likes this.
  3. disgruntled Augur

I just remembered. Quellious had a problem like that and when we did tracert on it, it turned out there was a bad piece of equipment (router?) that was affecting Verizon customers going through Philly. I don't know how it got fixed but it did. It was right after SOE moved the servers to Las Vegas so many of us blamed that.

I think you smart Euro network engineers are going to have to pinpoint the problem yourself. DBG doesn't have the motivation or resources to do it.
  4. Nwah New Member

Still no response on my ticket for support. This is absolutely shamefully bad service, par for the course really.

I thought there were hope when SoE became DBG, but it has gotten even worse.
  5. Nwah New Member

That won't work at all if you have no access to the servers in question. No means to run diagnostics or anything.
  6. disgruntled Augur

You can trace right up to their servers. I'm betting on a bad gateway. Are your servers also in Las Vegas?
  7. Shirrkarn New Member

Not just AB. I play on Bert and Brekt and since last patch it has been almost unplayable. Ping varied between 500 and 1500ms and zoning gives me time to go make a cup of tea.

tracert dies at ae-o-11.bar1.lasvegas1.level3.net {4.69.148.125}
  8. Inady Lorekeeper

Not just AB povar as well I went from 170 to 3754and was like swimming in treacle even my mercs stoped working I had to restart 4 times to get somewhere near normal play I 4 box and am all access on all 4 so I pay a lot for this game and have been playing from near the beginning there service is getting very poor it's a shame because it's a great game
  9. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Again tonight- massive lag and random Linkdead, I take it you have a fix included in this upcomming patch?
  10. Gaol Journeyman

Huge issues on AB again. Zone denied entry, chat and zoning lag. It would be really helpful to know if this is now the norm or whether you're planning to make improvements.
  11. eliandra Elder

always chat lag tonight (sunday) on ab !! fix this please , it s annoying !!!
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

This gave us quite a bit of trouble on tonights raid. 30 seconds delay on chat can really mess up raid syncing...:(
  13. lastlegs New Member

They won't. They are just bleeding this cash cow dry before they sun set it.

Part of the reason why I've thrown in the towel after all these years. Was good while it lasted!
  14. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Again yesterday, was online all day, then just as raid starts I get massive lag, channels takes 10 secs to update, zoning takes minutes, mobs warping around, then disconnected and unable to log in for 10 mins...
    Tracing the server IP as located in San Diego.. is that really the case now for AB??
    Also IP still registered to SOE - maybe they still run the servers and don't want to do anything to help...
  15. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Bumping this, chat lag was horrible last night on AB. :(
  16. Gaol Journeyman

The lag is so bad now that it's making it very difficult to raid. Can we have some information please?
  17. Jubura New Member

Lag is still an issue with tells, casting, zoning, rezzing, quest update / fails... etc etc etc.
  18. Jubura New Member

I just gated back to a zoneline.... while my bind point is 110% in POK.
    I also had ENC spell worn-off messages... the ENC was not in group nore did I class change to an ENC all of a sudden.

It is a MESS...
  19. Adroxia Elder

I wish this thread had even had some acknowledgement since starting it a long time ago!
    Rennia likes this.
  20. Sashnia Elder

Please fix the server, my skill clicks were not registering tonight, which is a problem for a tank.

Very disappointed at how unstable this server has become.

Completely unplayable. 2minute tell lag, huge zoning lag, and now skill clicks not being recognised by the game.

For reference my ping is 34 as normal, suggesting your server is the problem?