Massive strike/thunderfoot and mrylokar's rygor bug?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Songsa, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Songsa Augur

I saw that in beta class discussion from Dzarn :

Monk - Corrected an issue with Thunderfoot that caused this ability to trigger its effect less often than was intended.
    Rogue - Corrected an issue with Mrylokar's Rigor and Massive Strike that caused these abilities to trigger their effects less often than was intended.

Do you know if it affects live server rogues or monks too?

Because i checked some recent friends parses (as im not playing anymore) and saw a number of massive strike very low compared to what i could do one year ago at level 100. For example in 120sec parses i proced around 50 massive strike, now on some recent parses on live i see between 10-20 proc for same duration. Same thing for lethality (mrylokar rygor procs) and even for blade fury proc (etherium blade AA).
    Can it be possible that AA procs were broken during change of the code on the way procs are fired (patch that enabled multiple procs on one swing) some months ago?
  2. Winnowyl Augur

They were 'fixed' a few patches ago to no longer twinproc. That may be part of the decrease you're seeing.

Tho that wouldn't affect Lethality or Blade Fury. To be completely honest, I rarely even watch for those procs. They're kinda background noise to me. I may have to look up when those changes happened, and check some parses for Lethality and Blade Fury.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Not sure about the rogue ones, but I know that a lot of monks are going long periods of time without seeing any TKs; someone posted that they only had like 21 TKs in a 2800+ second (forget the exact time) parse. That is like 1 TK every 2 minutes. I do believe that the intended proc rate is like 2 per minute or maybe 3-4 per 2 minutes; either way 1 per 2 minutes is a lot less than that.
  4. kyong Augur

I have both a 105 monk and a 105 rogue. I can say with 100% certainty that this is still broken. Both toons proc no where near the number of TK's or massive strikes that I did a year ago. There has to still be a bug even after the latest changes.
  5. Zarakii Augur

thunderfoot is broke worse then it was before that "patch" ive used a heel burn (like .5s use of flying kick) without ever getting a thunderfoot proc so its bad bad now im unsure on rogues
    Kiillz likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

DBG is far from listening AT ALL on this. To say Thunderfoot is broken atm is a severe understatement, and the laughable part of it all is how it was "fixed" during the last patch. Can't wait for the next continuum of this bed time story.
  7. Telkiney Elder

Has anyone tested this since the patch on Dec. 9th? It seems the last post was Nov. 23. Just curious.
  8. Caziku Lorekeeper

It is slightly better than before the "fix". But it is NOT AT ALL actually fixed. Way too low proc rate. Will provide parses when I get back home this weekend.
  9. Kiillz Augur

TF is no where near where it needs to be or for that matter where it was before it was "tweaked" again. Its been bugged, reported, posted MANY times on here and in appropriate forums and alas only deaf ears are listening. I would say its a dead issue to DBG atm, unless someone else has another means to reach them about it.