Massive problem on Bertox need intervention asap

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tegila, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Tegila Augur

1 or 2 people on bertox zoned into guild lobby and summoned HUNDREDS of corpses and now no one can get to the door to zone out to pok. It's been like this for hours and i petitioned ingame alreayd but no response. this is causing a major issue for anyone that tries to walk through there and is absolutely unavoidable unless you're with a wizard or druid that can port to pok instead of running there. if you zone into the lobby from pok or zone into lobby to head to pok you freeze the last 20 feet from the door and cant move.
  2. BoomWalker Augur

/hidecorpse all should get around it....as mentioned in another thread on the same subject.
  3. Tegila Augur

didnt see theother thread and i looked first, but yes that works but not all of the 1k + people on the server at a time are going to know to do that nor should they ahve to everytime they go near that door
    ive been reamed out by a gm in years past for having sacd a toon back when you ahd ot loot each corpse from those as well (which you dont now) and it wasnt anywehre near as many nor did it ever cause me any lag stnading there staring at them, this is far beyond that and should stil lbe taken care of which is why i posted it here, someone needs to come get rid of those corpses
  4. EQbud Augur

If expedient recovery was used, the corpses should fade after 3 hours.
  5. Tegila Augur

no idea why they were there but theyre getting fixed now :) its been at least 6 hours though
  6. findle New Member

I'd like to apologize to anyone I inconvenienced I was making a screenshot in front of my house in the housing zone and didnt know the corpses would poof into the lobby I went to move them when I woke up and saw this post but a gm beat me to it sorry again