Massive pet destruction

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by disgruntled, Apr 20, 2017.

1. disgruntled Augur

I see all the sympathy Cicelee has for people who have to use EM13 pets. Typical snotty raider.
  2. segap Augur

Chitin Stud is XVI and easy camp/tradable. The Nerriak cotf one is also a fairly easy camp. No reason once you're 100 to not have better than the mage summoned focus. Then the TDS t3, TBM and EoK ears are all XVIII and not that difficult.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

You can buy EM XVI in the Bazar...

You are generalizing and being offensive. This is not working for you, I suggest you adopt a new strategy.
    Sancus likes this.
  4. disgruntled Augur

Last time someone wanted the one from Neriak 4, it took 2 real people and 2 mercs. Like how you guys get to dictate to us what we should find, 'easy.' :(
  5. Littlelegs Elder

If you are on Xegony shoot me a pm, I'll help you camp the Neriak one or one of the others.

And everyone else, I have plenty of clever jokes and zingers about this entire thread, several posters and specific posts in it, feel free to send me a pm for those too. Have fun out there fellow adventurers.
  6. Cicelee Augur

You are so wrong it is sad.

YOU made the comment about how you have to cast a spell on yourself to get an EM18 pet. I asked what spell you are referring to. YOU then realized your error and shrugged it off as if it was nothing, saying it is EM13. Then my reply was that you are going into debate with wrong facts and information.

It has zero to do with my feelings towards my fellow pet users. It has everything to do with you attacking raiders with lies and slander, then when called out on it you deny accountability and responsibility of the facts.
  7. disgruntled Augur

13, 18, doesn't matter. The point is, magician pet creation and rebuffing takes time.
  8. disgruntled Augur

Necro and beastlord pets need even more time.
  9. segap Augur

I suggest next time you summon, equip and buff a pet, you just sit in the guild lobby and never leave. Forbid it die and you have to spend a minute or two making a new one. We'll have a whole new thread of this.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

We should organize around pet conservation. So many pets die an unnatural death, it is a tragedy, and I am outraged by this injustice.

I remeber staring into the eyes of my faithful Goner, patting him on the head, and silently whispering: "I love you, my bestest bestest friend. Don't ever leave me". A few hours later, he was dead.

WHY? I say OH WHY?! All this needles suffering, brought on by the criminal negligence of the higher powers. Now when I look at my new companion, Loner, I fear for his life, because I know now how fragile pet life is, how little worth the higher powers put on him, on his being, his life, even on his soul. One moment he is here, and the next he could be gone. Forever. And I cry a little bit inside. And I almost do not dare love anymore.

*/sniffles*
  11. Numiko Augur

Were pets not changed in the last patch?

I imagine having old pets around may screw up those changes somehow.
    makes sense to kill all the old pets so people have to summon new ones with the changes to their stats to take effect.
    IblisTheMage likes this.