Mask of Immortal End requirement for combining?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Boyboi, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Boyboi Elder

Does anyone know what the requirements for combining the Mask of Immortal End are? I have Dicho 6 (flagged for all raid tiers), Mirror Master, Champion of Broken Mirror, etc...pretty much everything but the Hunter achievs and all of the raid achievs.

I'm still unable to combine the Mask of Immortal End, it says something to the effect of I don't meet the requirements. Would anyone be able to tell me what these requirements might be? Thanks a lot!
  2. Brohg Augur

I'm not aware of any requirements besides the 1000-coin container, both mask halves, and both augments
  3. Boyboi Elder

Yep that's what I'm working with. I can get the exact message soon if nobody has an answer.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Sounds like a bug to me. Have you posted on the bug thread and/or the DBG issue tracker dealie?

Should just be the 4 pieces (2faces, 2augs) in the 1000 money container and wasn’t aware there were ever reqs other than obtaining the 5 things.
  5. gotwar Gotcharms

I am reasonably sure you need to have completed certain TBM raids to combine the mask. If I had to guess, I would say Damsel, Lady, and Enslaver of Souls.

The only way you'd have the items to make the mask without having these raids completed is if you:

A) Had obtained them via Test copy from Firiona Vie.
    or
    B) Had performed some dzswap shenanigans to get the lewtz, but not the completion credit

So it is possible to have all the items, without having the raids that actually drop them.

If you've completed those three raids (not just the flagging requirement) and are still unable to make the mask, petition support for help.
  6. Monkman Augur

Test copied stuff from FV remains tradeable?
  7. gotwar Gotcharms

No, you'd need to hand all the items needed for creation to a character on FV, then copy that character to Test.

I guess you could change that line to "Had obtained them via trading rules on FV." I just know its a common thing for people on Test to have all the items for the mask without completion credit for the raids.