Marl

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kahna, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Kahna Augur

They did something to his spawn timer. They must have. Three times folks randomly running through Tox have announced in guild that he was up. No way he would be up long enough for someone to happen upon him if DBG hadn't changed something. Unless every SK on the server gave up before they even started.

They finally listened?
  2. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

3. Kahna Augur

The only server where Marl would be highly contested still? Coirnav
  4. Risiko Augur

Now that the expansion has been out over a week, has anybody been able to confirm or deny that Marl Kastane's spawn timer has been altered?

I still need a Soulleach and Decrepit Hide, so I haven't bothered to go check on Marl yet to see if he has been changed.
  5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I would want confirmation also (if I still played on the server :D ). Reporting that Marl has been seen up 3 days after the expansion unlocked isn't very significant on its own. Caradon also has a long spawn time and can be killed by regular groups in the Hole, so it is very likely that no SK was ready for a Marl hand-in at the time @Kahna reported the sitings in the OP.
  6. Dranix Augur

His timer is consistent with all other TLPs and Live. Parsed 5 timers on this server so far.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

Perhaps all SKs just decided to give up on it because of the last TLP "experience".
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

OMG I misspelled "sightings". @admin, please edit my post! PLEASE!
  9. Manwits New Member

Hes spawn time is just over 24 hours, it wont matter though , because people with third party hacks will get the turn in everytime before the NPC renders in Game, they have hacks to tell the moment it will spawn down to the very second, and hacks to turn in the item before it even renders in game, the TLP are swarmed by hackers, so dont even waste your time.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  10. Dranix Augur

The salt is extreme.
  11. Xerjyx New Member

Could someone please explain what is happening in "Other Chat"? I am not sure I understand why someone would continue to attempt to give their pet an item, over and and over, so quickly... It filled up my screen so fast.

[IMG]

and

[IMG]

Any ideas? This was at the Marl camp in Tox. On a separate note, can someone send me some food and water? My toon is going to die of thirst/hunger soon...
  12. Boze TLP complaint factory

Might want to forward that to CS ;)
  13. Dranix Augur

Hmm thats interesting. I'll use my mouse to turbo click to open a trade, how is he managing to close them so quickly and why he doing so on his pet?

What a bizarre circumstance.

For increased pleasure :

This is also the dude that spent 3 hours sending me tells calling me a hacker among many other choice things because he got beat on a turn in. I understand other people have had similar run ins. What a joke.
  14. Risiko Augur

But.... but.... but... that program is not allowed on TLP servers ;)
  15. Manwits New Member

Can you share your secret on how you been doing the Marl turn ins faster than any human ever could please? You jump up from FD on necro, hand item over invis and then go link dead everytime you do the turn in , cant believe you even posted on the boards, then you taunt everyone who cant compete, then post on here like your some innocent person what a joke,
  16. Doomrage New Member

Ultimately this type of tactic is being utilized because DBG is refusing to address the underlying issue and adjust the spawn timers to be in line with the timeline between expacs on the progression servers. Perhaps one of the staff at DBG can float the idea of adjusting the spawn timers for Marl to be more appropriate.
    Taladir and Risiko like this.
  17. Xerjyx New Member

I assume you're the person featured in the screenshot? Can you explain what you are doing please?
  18. Dranix Augur

I do recall a similar thread not to long ago involving your guild. It must really suck to be on the receiving end.

Couple notes for you :

Thats not me, nor is that necro my toon.

Turn ins on Corinav so far have all been made by Shadow Knights. That necro is just a tracker, maybe if you werent such a and talked to people with even an ounce of respect you'd have learned a few things about the process.

Finally, afking with an autoclicker running will get you beat everytime, learn to play.
  19. Manwits New Member

You know whats going on you been farming Marl for RI im not dumb and i hope the GMs catch on to the game your playing, did not have fraps last time, gonna make sure its recorded to petition next time, Marl Kastane Never even renders in game when your around, all you see is the Chat from him.
  20. Doomrage New Member

Guy (Xerjyx) posts a screenshot calling out RI member...and the response is that he(Xerjyx) is cheating and farming Marl for RI, totally makes sense though.