Marl Kastane Not Spawning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kiris, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Kiris Journeyman

@Roshen
    @Prathun

Many SKs are already fed up with the waiting we have to do for the turn in to Marl Kastane in Toxxulia Forest. From our accounts, a 26-30 hour respawn. A long long respawn, with a long long window. That we have to do twice. That only one SK gets.

Complaints aside, it seems he is bugged. One SK is claiming to have been here for 40 hours without a respawn. More concerning, if you log into ANY server on live he is not there. We have checked about 6 servers between the many SKs waiting on this spawn. He was not up on any server. Could something have happened during the last couple maintenance days we have had this week?
  2. Ducreux Augur

He depopped on Friday when the servers came down and enough time hasn't passed since zone creation for him to spawn yet on any server? He's up on other servers, sounds like someone probably got him on Phinny when whoever was watching was AFK.

Just a thought.

1D:18Hr Uptime on Luclin and Marl is up.
    1D:18Hr Uptime on Fippy and Marl is up.
    1D:18Hr Uptime on Vulak and Marl is up. <---Definitely the server to check, lol pop.
  3. Kiris Journeyman

Thank you.

I checked Vulak (lol that server pop) among others at about 30 hours after the last server down time. He was not up in any. I just checked on Vulak again and saw him.

I get the feeling that sometimes he may take longer to respawn after a server down. Who knows. I guess this post can be removed. But this quest is ridic.
  4. Dranix Augur

As someone who had a tracker in multiple picks of tox for weeks on end : The spawn time can run post 40 hours, it is extremely rare but I've seen it happen twice.

Vast majority of spawns will happen between the 26 hour and 30 hour mark.