Marketplace-Slots-Merc slots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Zamiam Augur

I could of swore that if one purchased the extra merc slots avail in marketplace that it was account wide .. I remember buying it for my main account long time ago and all chars on that account ended up with all slots (6 , 1 given + 5 purchased) ? is that not the case anymore .. I bought 3 merc slots for an alt account few weeks ago .. created another alt and went to add a merc and only had 1 slot avail ? any info would be helpfull ..
    also I searched for similiar threads regarding merc slots purchased from marketplace and i could not find any ..
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is account wide however I don't remember if the character has to be already created or if it works on created after purchase. They comment in this post that it is only on existing characters but then someone says they got it on newly created so suggest to file a petition.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mercenary-slot-marketplace.194284/

This is only reference slots purchased in marketplace not the quests for merc slots which are character specific and not account wide