Marketplace Sale: Legend of the Oathbound

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laylaih Communications Coordinator

Still looking for that elusive piece of Legends of Norrath loot? You’re in luck! We’ve brought back the “Legend of the Oathbound” pack for 50% off, but only for a limited time!

[IMG]

Each pack offers up two (2) random loot rewards that were first available in the first three Legends of Norrath sets: Oathbound, Forsworn, and Inquisitor. In addition, there’s a chance you might receive a loot reward that was first available as a tournament or promotional reward. With 90 different pieces of loot available in the pack, there’s no doubt you’ll find something rewarding – especially since each of these loot items can be traded between players until they’ve been used for the first time on a character.

[IMG]

If you’re lucky, you just might receive a “Legend of the Oathbound – Jester” in your pack! This special item gives you two options – either trade it to someone else, OR redeem it yourself for two random pieces of loot that are available in the “Legend of the Oathbound” pack.

Try your luck and find something rewarding – grab these packs quickly, as they will only be available until Monday, May 16, 2016 at 11:59PM PT!

Special Note: Legend of the Oathbound packs are NOT available at this time on Ragefire, Lockjaw, or Phinigel servers.
  2. kyong Augur

Hello, I really like Legends of Norrath but I wonder if I'm the only one thinking that some sets have "come out of the vault" and have been "available for a limited time" a little too often. I'd imagine you'll be hitting your saturation point soon and the rarity vs cost won't be there. Could you make a new set instead with new loot cards? Just one Everquest players thoughts.
    Rorce and Corydon like this.
  3. Angahran Augur

Any chance of getting a list of the possible loot items when these loot packs become available ?
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.