/marketplace request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jezzie, May 19, 2013.

1. Jezzie Augur

I'd like to make a request that merc skins be available in marketplace. Surely it's a win/win for the game when most everybody (I've seen) that has a LoN skin buys the potion of merc amnesia. It's highly likely that if merc skins were made available then players would also max out the merc slots.

I'm surprised that these are not in game already when we have an abundance of morph wands, many of which I have purchased.
    I would have bought more polymorphs if they had mana regen, the other bonuses just don't grab me as a "must have" item.
  2. Sarph New Member

+1 to this.

I was meaning to make this post too. I can't believe merc skins are not already in the market place. It seems to me it would be a great seller. Everyone I have ever mentioned it to thinks it would be a great idea.

A larger variety of more readily available merc skins would be awesome. I dislike the player race skin mercs to be honest and I haven't been very lucky with LoN packs. It leaves me a bit bored of the few options I have. I would purchase market place mercs in heartbeat provided they weren't way overpriced.